Re: This can't be right

by NNeil6991

Original Post

This can't be right

★ Pro

Digital scope is able to connect to a Prowler. But not a R301?? But can connect to any other Light ammo gun? You say it would be OP on a R301.  But Apparently its not for a Prowler  LOL.  Not that I mind, But it should be able to go on a R301 if it can go in a dam Prowler  Specially if it has a HOP....lol

Message 1 of 10 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Your not going to shoot someone with a prowler from 300+ meters away. I am sure that is thier logic. I guess they thing these should be uued in close quarters when smoke/GAS is deployed.

Message 2 of 10 (501 Views)

★★ Pro

^^ Yep, plus a base R-301 is better than a base Prowler. Until you have a Select Fire and a good barrel stabilizer, the Prowler is just meh. 

Message 3 of 10 (484 Views)

★ Guide
The 301 is still better than the prowler even with the selectfire. It kills faster.
Message 4 of 10 (395 Views)

★ Pro

Prowler is smg, r301 is AR. Digital threat can't be put on AR's. What's so hard to understand here? It's a very simple rule.

Message 5 of 10 (350 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It's for shorter range weapons. Hand guns and subs... Not ARs or LMG.

Message 6 of 10 (347 Views)

★★★ Expert

Why are you comparing the Prowler to r301?

Prowler is an SMG not an AR, so it's comparable to the R99 which is also an SMG.

The info for the x1 Digital Threat reads it fits on pistols, shotguns and SMG's only.

Not on any of the AR's 

Message 7 of 10 (328 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NNeil6991 wrote:
The 301 is still better than the prowler even with the selectfire. It kills faster.

That depends on the range of your enemy tho.

With an AR your strafe speed is slow, you're practically rooted to the ground.

Message 8 of 10 (324 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Lol you cant put a stabilizer on Prowler.

Message 9 of 10 (312 Views)

★ Guide
If you are ADSing, yes. If someone is close enough to me with a prowler that I lose the benefit of the 301's superior accuracy, damage dropoff, and headshot damage, I'm just going to hipfire it so that I maintain movement and put my chips on it dealing higher dps than the prowler to either kill you first or at least damage you enough that my secondary can easily finish the job.
Message 10 of 10 (265 Views)