This Week in Battlefield V - June 10th Edition - Outpost comes to Battlefield V

by EA_Atic

Original Post

This Week in Battlefield V - June 10th Edition - Outpost comes to Battlefield V

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Whew! EA PLAY was awesome. Let's check out this week's schedule.

While this is an overview of the planned content and announcements for the week, please be aware some things may shift/move. Be sure to stay up-to-date by checking back here daily as we'll update this as things are added or shifted.

Monday, 6/10/2019
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
Tuesday, 6/11/2019
  • Last Chance for Weekly Mission Reward - Give the ToW Mission a final push if you haven't completed it yet.
  • Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of the Week- Hot new OIB moment coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
Wednesday, 6/12/2019
  • Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 12 Tips
Thursday, 6/13/2019
  • Outpost Mode is Live
  • Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial By Fire Week 12
Friday, 6/14/2019
  • Battlefield V Quality of Life Tracker Update
  • Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week
On the Battlefield with Ryan McArthur and Jeff Braddock

(Please note - we wanted this to be real, just Ryan and I chatting about Battlefield. That's why it's like a YouTube video circa 2007. We went old school with a web cam, Blue Snowball mic, and my laptop from the stage at EA PLAY. We kept it in this raw format because we wanted to be natural. Even the fact I didn't actually cut out that first part. Also, forgive my voice. I lose my voice by day 2 of conventions every single time. ) 

/Atic
Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Re: This Week in Battlefield V - June 10th Edition - Outpost comes to Battlefiel

★★ Pro

I´m really looking forward to play Outpost mode. This one sounds much more tactical than any other gamemode before. This could hughly emphazie teamplay and make winning a game more rewarding. Good time for BFV! Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)