Re: This Week in Battlefield V - July 15th Edition

by N4v1s

Original Post

This Week in Battlefield V - July 15th Edition

EA DICE Team

Let's see what's on the calendar for this week!

While this is an overview of the planned content and announcements for the week, please be aware some things may shift/move. Be sure to stay up-to-date by checking back here daily as we'll update this as things are added or shifted.

Monday, 7/15/2019

• This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!

• Battlefield Community Survey: July

Tuesday, 7/16/2019

• Last Chance for Weekly Mission Reward - Give the ToW Mission a final push if you haven't completed it yet. The ToW Weekly Storyline will end on Wednesday evening.

• Weekly Community Highlight – Best Only in Battlefield Moment of the Week- Hot new OIB moment coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!

Wednesday, 7/17/2019

• Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week 4 Overview

Thursday, 7/18/2019

Friday, 7/19/2019

• Weekly Debrief - Your one-stop destination for all the blogs, videos, and major news that happened in the week

Currently, the team is preparing for Update 4.2 to come out next week. As we get closer to the release date, we'll share some confirmed fixes, tweaks, and improvements that will be coming with this update, including more details about Marita.

(Source)

/Atic

Message 1 of 4 (409 Views)

★★ Pro

Finally another chance to try out Rush again. The last time this gamemode was online I didn´t really have time to play, so I have no idea how Rush plays out in this iteration of BF. Excited to play it. Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks @EA_Atic 

Happy to see rush coming back!

Message 3 of 4 (380 Views)

★★ Pro

Well now I´m not excited about Rush anymore. This is pretty much the worst implementation I have seen of this gamemode in th BF franchise. After a couple hours playtime, there wasn´t a single round with a somewhat balanced feeling. It was always all mcoms getting destroyed or none of them and I have switched the server a couple times to find better balanced teams. Looks like the gamemode just doesn´t work. At least on Narvik it is unplayable. If the defending team is not complete garbage, there is no way for the attacking team to get anywhere close to the objecktive. Thas pretty muc hthe same on Twisted steel, the  first objective is ok but the second one is pretty much impossible to get. Devastation plays out a little better, but the map is to restricted and with just a couple MMGs you can lock down all the chokepoints. A bug on Devastation as well. after getting the first two objectives I spawned on the attacker main spawn. The the objective switched to the second set of mcoms and suddenly I was out of bounds and died after 5 seconds....

Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)