This Patch didnt really fix anything it seems (bug thread)

by Jacob2of3

Original Post

This Patch didnt really fix anything it seems (bug thread)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Some of the issues that were mentioned in this patch did not get fixed and of course the new ones.

-Wizards gestures are still broken

-Two headed dragon still has the invincibility glitch 

-Funky bouncer is still broken

-A item got reset and put back into the reward-o-tron seemingly for everyone

-Fleet footed seems not to work sometimes

In the comments give me some that you have found so i can add to this list 

Message 1 of 11 (770 Views)

Re: This Patch didnt really fix anything it seems (bug thread)

★★ Guide

WTH I HAVE NO GESTURES FOR WIZARD WHATS HAPPENING?!

Message 2 of 11 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'll have to check on this tonight but this looks bad. When a patch said it fixed x and x is still broken, not a good sign at all.

Message 3 of 11 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Is anyone else experiencing terrible hit detection after this patch?  I see the projectile hit the opponent, but no damage.  Even with Oak, I see the opponent fly in the air from the Sap Trap explosion, but no damage.  Also, characters are not firing correctly.  I clearly hit the trigger, but nothing happens or there is a severe delay.  This was fixed in a previous patch, but it has returned (at least for me).

Message 4 of 11 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@kapkarrot Ive had enemies in front of me literally eating my shots but no damage.
Message 5 of 11 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Funky bouncer at least for me was fixed. I was caught in it a couple of times in matches and was able to use it as well.

Message 6 of 11 (647 Views)

★★★ Guide

Funky Bouncer works for me, but I saw a Scientist casually doing the Heal Beam Swap with Steam Blaster in Giddy Park. I couldn’t replicate it, so the timing must be tighter or something specific but it still seems to exist somehow. 

Message 7 of 11 (599 Views)

★★ Pro
Funky bouncers works, but it is inconsistent. Sometimes it will carry the plant, other times they will fall out. I haven't used it very much though.
Message 8 of 11 (553 Views)

★★★ Pro
@stukapooka I noticed that alot when trying to use Barrel Blast. Multiple times in a match I would go up to a plant and explode but they wouldn't take any damage. Hopefully this stuff gets patched err.. next patch Standard smile
Another 30-60 days till then tho . .
Message 9 of 11 (525 Views)

★★ Guide

@MCFBlackfang  kind of getting sick of them fixing a few things in patch then breaking a ton of stuff and not fixing all the new bugs for at least a month. Makes the game fell really unfinished and like pop cap rushes everything to meet a deadline. 

Message 10 of 11 (517 Views)