This Matchmaking is kind of crazy

by ematt84

Original Post

This Matchmaking is kind of crazy

★★★ Apprentice

I'm level 50.  I'm not that good but I try.  However, more often than not I find myself up against extremely good players.  There are definitely not at my skill level. They are way above it and they have the badges to prove it.  They rip around the arena so fast and seemingly have complete control over everything.  I don't know man.  This is starting to get really annoying.  Does anybody have a valid or real answer for this?  I'm not that computer savvy and maybe this is just the way it is, I'm not sure.   Anyways anything would help. 

Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)

Re: This Matchmaking is kind of crazy

@ematt84 Sometimes it happens when you queue at times when there aren't a lot of players in the queue. Other times it happens because arena matchmaking is a joke, especially if the other team is grouped up.
Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)

Champion
@ematt84 Level doesnt mean much and shouldnt. Earlier I was solo queuing and ended up with a level 67 player. We were in trios and had a good game despite our 3rd struggling. He asked me to play some duos. We start talking and I ask if this is a second account because he could shoot. He says no he just started playing and based on the questions he asked I could tell this was truthful. He could shoot and killed a lot of people. Said he played lots of other shooters so shooting isnt an issue. Was a great example of why level means nothing on this game.
Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)

★ Expert

@ematt84 Only reason is matchmaking is trash, and always has been. In Arena it's even worse, one game i get total noobs as teammates, the other i fight against bots. I don't think they'll address this issue since nobody's talking about it.

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)