Re: This Is The Worst BF Yet.

by Spinner1981

Original Post

★ Apprentice

focus on the game and game play  not the cosmetics game is turning into call of duty

Message 11 of 29 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

LOL no way my comment was deleted. Let me try again. OP is just mad he can't camp with a sniper/DMR.

DMRs that have DEvolved since BF4. SVK has big recoil, low capacity mags and you change it from 2 shot kill at decent distances, to 3.  Stupid.

50 cal sniper, anti material gun, nerfed to uselessness.

Fully auto guns, beaming people beyond 100m.

Hate to tell you buddy, but assault rifles are effective way beyond 100 meters. BF tracker also confirms my suspicions. He has a sub <1 human K/D and his most used guns are the sniper rifles and DMRs. Skill issue, buddy.

Message 12 of 29 (539 Views)

★★ Guide

@CPT_GASLIGHT wrote:

LOL no way my comment was deleted. Let me try again. OP is just mad he can't camp with a sniper/DMR.

DMRs that have DEvolved since BF4. SVK has big recoil, low capacity mags and you change it from 2 shot kill at decent distances, to 3.  Stupid.

50 cal sniper, anti material gun, nerfed to uselessness.

Fully auto guns, beaming people beyond 100m.

Hate to tell you buddy, but assault rifles are effective way beyond 100 meters. BF tracker also confirms my suspicions. He has a sub <1 human K/D and his most used guns are the sniper rifles and DMRs. Skill issue, buddy.

The op was referring to the lack of bullet drop/spread on the new lmg and various ar's at range the fact that right now a scar h has better long range accuracy/bullet spread and dmg than any dmr is a issue.

Go ahead look at my stats brag about your kdr that we can not see and you no doubt abuse every broken thing in the game to get,

The truth is the entire balance of this game from the netcode down to simple 9mm vs 9mm is flawed.

Message 13 of 29 (510 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm adding more as I experience issues in game.  I'm old and my mind forgets a lot.

Message 14 of 29 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Finding the game really boring at the moment, the lack of content is really starting to show now! 

Message 15 of 29 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@JediMastaWyn wrote:

Finding the game really boring at the moment, the lack of content is really starting to show now! 

Yes sadly having only 9 AOW maps at this stage of the game , they have got stale very quickly, we need more maps. !

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 29 (425 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Sure is the worst BF in BF history. All they had to do is put BF4 into BF2042, but nooooo. What we got with 2042 is like what you would get if you ordered BF4 from Wish.

Message 17 of 29 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DaRougaroux ,

Fully agree with your list, but it is way beyond that.  As even fixing the relative short list of your wishlist there and the game would still be broken to it's core.

And that is a much harder thing to fix.  Matter of fact and based on EA's true lack of going there, points all to that it is it's core design and technical architecture that does not enable/allow such fixes to be made to it, without breaking it all fully apart.  Matter of fact, it would be faster, cheaper and provide a better overall quality output if simply starting from scratch and a fully clean new page instead, ground up.

The confounded BF2042 mess of spaghetti code is simply beyond repair to be able to provide the base upon to build what the players are screaming for.

It was architected originally to be a multiplayer battle royal hero shooter game (every man against everybody else), where then the Hazard Zone was the only teamplay segment of the game.  Reason why so many of the legacy features are simply not supported at all, because they were not considered in the original designs of the backbone of this game package.  E.g. no need for longitudinal XP scoring, scoreboards with tracking mid game and end of game, no need for team/squad functionalities.  No need for a server browser and all that server network infrastructure for EA to keep running then, as each game round would be through MatchMaking, for all players only and always just join from start of a new round of BR or Hazard Zone.  Also one of the reasons why EA are now challenged these days to setup and support a server browser function, as this was never in core designs for the system architecture.  So there is no central point maintaining live score of servers running or keeping the servers alive with players staying on, round after round, all while ensuring to that the server flicks then from one map to the next in an orderly sequence to cover them all, one by one....

Regarding bad Battlefield's then I agree BF2042 is personally the worst for me.  Mainly due to the marketing and presentations from EA/DICE that were deliberate in making us think that it would be a much better game and offer much more than what the terrible meltdown mess we now ended up with.

With other Battlefield "mishaps", at least EA/DICE were honest about this and I could from afar tell those games were not for me.  E.g. Battlefield Heros, which was cartoonist silly fun, but at least honest about it.  Same as well about BF Hardline, which definitely was not my kind of BF game but more a silly GTA copycat, so I simply just ignored it.

Btw, not that he is an objective YouTuber anymore but, even JackFrags has recently posted raving positive reviews about COD MW and just yesterday he went back for the perfect BF experience by playing some rounds in BF4.  Even hailing several of the weapons/vehicles in BF4 and spoke out about their poorer handling and implemented versions of the same in the BF2042 game.   

Well described, he named his latest BF YouTube video:  Battlefield 4 is still the ultimate sandbox game...

Enjoy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbW4VUo1HKs

Message 18 of 29 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Not firing on full auto they are not.  I would love to see you try to keep a fully auto M4 inside the 5 ring at 25yds on full auto much less 100M.  100% Guaranteed you couldn't do it.  But RL isnt the issue here.  Its the comparison between THIS BF and past ones that were just better, on every level. So what if I like DMRs?  What does that have to do with anything?  DMRs in this iteration of BF as compared to BF3 and BF4 are inferior in every way.  So we are fighting in the future and they DEvolved somehow?   Speaking of skill, please explain to me how lazer beaming people on full auto is skill?  Ill wait.

PS oh btw, my KD is 1.15 so it is NOT >1...I dont know where you got that from.

Message 19 of 29 (327 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SleepyWeasel68 every time i use crossbow it takes two hits
Message 20 of 29 (304 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help