This Is The Worst BF Yet.

by DaRougaroux

Original Post

This Is The Worst BF Yet.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

*I'd like to preface that EA is blocking the download of BF4 on Origin.  Even if you own it already.  What scum bags.

1.  A wing suit that literally defies gravity and the laws of physics.

2.  DMRs that have DEvolved since BF4. SVK has big recoil, low capacity mags and you change it from 2 shot kill at decent distances, to 3.  Stupid.

3.  50mm craft mounted guns that should be damn near one shot, doing pathetic damage.

4.  Bending bullets.  Angelina Jolie is not in this game.  Bullets don't bend just because I'm staffing right or left.

5.  50 cal sniper, anti material gun, nerfed to uselessness.

6.  Fully auto guns, beaming people beyond 100m.

7.  Lack of selection of firearms compared to BF4.

8.  Mouse input bugs.

9.  HUD crosshairs you can't even hardly see.

10. No thermal scopes.  Again, this is the future but tech and guns have devolved.

11. Anti aircraft weapons weak with low coold down on flares.

12.  Where are all the damn secondary weapons?  Sidearm?

13.  I just hit the ground, two feet in front of a player with freaking TOW missle.  It did Zero damage.  I see this with even the 50mm gun, if it ain't a direct hit, they don't die.  BF4 was way more accurate and realistic with ordinance damage.

14.  No crit areas to hit tanks and other AVs with when using rockets.

15. Shot gun is horribly underpowered at ranges beyond a few yards.

16. Vehicle mounted mini and gatling guns are underpowered.

17.  Stinger...lmao.

18.  Did I mention DMRs?

19. SFAR, M5 and Avancys are so far above and beyond better than almost all the guns, people hardly use anything else.

20. 3 sniper rifles....3.  Bf4 had a ton.

21. No claymores or trip wired or motion activated anti personel mines...wtf?

I could keep going...and going.  Focus on your game mechanics and not things that don't matter.

Message 1 of 29 (1,089 Views)

Re: This Is The Worst BF Yet.

★★★★ Guide

No one has a problem with a one shot crossbow or a stealth helicopter that a SOFLAM can’t lock onto, but kill them with 50mm ordinance, and everyone losses their minds.

Message 2 of 29 (1,064 Views)

★ Pro

I daren't talk about anything on nerf/buff subject in fear of the pitchfork squad making me dig my own grave, watch me get in it and bury me alive. 

I'll quicky just say yes it's all busted and scuttle away. 

Message 3 of 29 (1,049 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DaRougaroux You’re not wrong, if anything the list is far short of all the game breaking issues occurring right now. Any improvements brought by the previous patches was eradicated by the last patch. Desync, caused but the servers trying to balance players with different systems and in different parts of the country is literally killing the game. A server browser and persistent servers would help, however they’ve said we will not get those feature. What had been a crappy BF game but an ok hero shooter now isn’t even a part way decent hero shooter. How could anything go this wrong in a series that had 19 years of history behind it.
Message 4 of 29 (1,013 Views)

Champion

@ATFGunr wrote:
@DaRougarouxYou’re not wrong, if anything the list is far short of all the game breaking issues occurring right now. Any improvements brought by the previous patches was eradicated by the last patch. Desync, caused but the servers trying to balance players with different systems and in different parts of the country is literally killing the game. A server browser and persistent servers would help, however they’ve said we will not get those feature. What had been a crappy BF game but an ok hero shooter now isn’t even a part way decent hero shooter. How could anything go this wrong in a series that had 19 years of history behind it.

I fully agree, it's pretty much at the unplayable stage at the moment.

I have had to quit so many servers recently out of sheer frustration.

Sadly BF2042 has most definitely been the worst BF experience for me by a country mile. Frown

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 29 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Battlefield Hardline was worse.

A BF4 addon sold as a full game

I could not retain enough interest on it to even look at the content of the DLCs

Message 6 of 29 (884 Views)

★★★★ Expert

By far the worst non BF game in BF history.

Not only the lack of content and broken gameplay, there is also a big part missing in communication. Ignoring key problems..no explenations why some decissions were made, has made this game the black sheep of this franchise. At this point ( almost a year ) this game is still in Delta state..and not worth to carry the BF title. 

Message 7 of 29 (865 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Mackstan71It would be better if they remastered BF4 with new graphics and maps. Example: CoD every year release a series on the same rails and people trudge buying millions of copies. It remains to be hoped that DICE realized this and make the next series in the likeness of BF3,4. Let BF2042 be a warm-up for them.

Message 8 of 29 (851 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@AlkaniusRUS
I have little faith, just enough to see what they come up with next.
Message 9 of 29 (837 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Mackstan71 My faith has also dried up since BF5. I didn't even play 10 hours, got frustrated and quit. I see the same thing in BF2042, I don’t even know how long I will last. I'm not an infantryman, I love a modern battle, a drive on vehicles. But it was not there, only disappointment.

Message 10 of 29 (813 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help