This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the Web

by Mikki-lgs

Original Post

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★ Novice
@blakstinga Same here played more than 100 game over every mode and still won’t unlock
Message 51 of 297 (4,324 Views)

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@blakstinga 

We keep referring to that article because it explains why you don't have access and what needs to be done to earn access again.

If you were banned from the market in FIFA 21, you'll need to earn access to it on the web/companion app.

@EA_Aljo perhaps I’m not seeing in on the article that you’ve provided, but as far as I can tell, that guide is of absolutely no use for the people in this thread.

the article that was sent makes reference to the estimated time needed to unlock the web app for accounts that either:

• Are in good standing, and the only account used on a console
  • Are in good standing, and are used on a console shared with other accounts

This guide provides absolutey no information whatsoever for people using an account that was deemed ‘not in good standing’. IE:

• What are the steps that can be taken to bring the account back to good standing again? (Because obviously playing the game the past 10 days doesn’t have this effect.)
  • What is the threshold for accounts that were market banned on a previous version, to gain access within the Web/Companion app on FIFA 22.

These people were told on this forum and the FIFA 22 release information that a previous version market ban would not carry over to FIFA 22, but this is in effect false, as their accounts are being prevented from using the marketplace in full, regardless of having already carried out the normal requirements to gain such access.

the problem in your snarky reply, is that all of us here have already done what is stated in the guide, and yet it is still not working properly. This is why we’ve come looking for help, not belittlement.

Message 52 of 297 (4,298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Kent I’ve the same problem, I’ve played over 100 games in past three weeks and still not gained access, any idea on what could fix it?

Message 53 of 297 (4,225 Views)

Community Manager

@bribexcount 

The reply was not meant to be snarky. We really don't have anything else to tell you. We can't unlock the market and those are all the details we have on earning access.

As far as your particular account goes, I can see you earned access the day you made this post. Can you confirm the market is now usable on the web/companion app?

@jamie200221 

I'm seeing you still need to earn access.

Aljo.png
Message 54 of 297 (4,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, can you see any updates on my account? I've still not gained access.

Message 55 of 297 (4,207 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Hi mate, if possible please can you see when my account is due to unlock the transfer market also? Cheers.
Message 56 of 297 (4,195 Views)

Community Manager

@JOEYDELROCCO @blakstinga 

I can't tell you when your account will unlock. I can only see if it's happened. If you're still getting the message about needing to earn access, you'll just need to keep playing.

Aljo.png
Message 57 of 297 (4,189 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo 

thanks for the reply, can I ask what more I need to do? I know u don’t know exactly but just a. Idea? I’ve played every mode, I’ve played the game 3 times a day for 21 days now and still no luck, I feel this is unfair that I bought the game and 3 weeks later if playing no luck? Please reply as be great help

Message 58 of 297 (4,169 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@bribexcount can I ask what you’ve done to earn access?? I’ve played every mode and it’s been 21 days

Message 59 of 297 (4,167 Views)

Community Manager

@jamie200221 

All the details we have are in this article. We don't have any other information. You just need to keep playing. A message will pop up in-game when this happens.

Aljo.png
Message 60 of 297 (4,157 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help