This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the Web

by Mikki-lgs

Original Post

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★ Novice

Yes me too, i tried to play 3 match everyday, it still locked.

Please help.

Message 41 of 297 (2,826 Views)

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★★★ Novice

Same ive played over 20 Ultimate team games and have played every game mode including careers and 3 times a day in fut and still locked pretty sure its a bug 

Message 42 of 297 (2,795 Views)

★★★ Novice
@blakstinga exactly ive played all modes and still locked makes no sense
Message 43 of 297 (2,794 Views)

★★ Novice

All we ask is some transparency on the information provided. Mentioning that it could take at least 3 days (and maximum limit is infinity) does not really help any of us. I got banned in Fifa21 and as per the mail I received, the ban does not carry over to Fifa22. Purchased the game eagerly and now, a week into Fifa22 and still I am unable to use transfer market using Web App. 

I am pretty sure that you have a scheduled job running in the background that validates some information and grants us access to the transfer market. Why cant that be shared with the customers? If you guys can really confirm that it could take 1 month/3 months/6 months/etc, it will help people like me to decide if to continue with the game or not. There are obviously people who play 100 games a day, and there are people like me who try to play 2-3 games a day for relaxation, and this logic affects everyone of us. 

Message 44 of 297 (2,769 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@sri8717 They don't care about helping players man. The community managers respond with snarky, condescending, generic comments instead of trying to be helpful. I posted the same thing, when is enough time to have someone look at the account? I also heard they threatened to ban others that were asking similar questions. EA DOESN'T CARE.
Message 45 of 297 (2,747 Views)

★★★ Novice
@blakstinga yeah i figured i can see why they have such low reviews now ive did everything in that link they send and still havent unlocked it waste of money in my opinion
Message 46 of 297 (2,713 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@KTrayZ Best thing people can do is move on and spend their money where it's appreciated.
Message 47 of 297 (2,673 Views)

★ Novice

EA not respond!!!

No Service!!!

Message 48 of 297 (2,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent No this is not working. I got a ban in the beginning of fifa 21 and it lastet only for about a month. Now since I am not banned anymore, I still couldn’t get acces from the web app in fifa 21 although I played around 1000 games after the ban and I still didn’t got the acces to the transfer market on the web app. And now I have the same problem with fifa 22 except that I wasn’t banned in fifa 22. Y’all fifa supporters say that we need to play just a few games, but as I explained after my ban I played around 1000 games and still didn’t got acces to it. There is something wrong with this game since I’ve played a whole year and didn’t got acces and you need to fix it
Message 49 of 297 (2,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah a while for me has been almost 2 weeks of me being “active” on both console and companion app.

playing 3 games per day as per the guidelines, still no access.

Message 50 of 297 (2,570 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help