This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the Web

by Mikki-lgs

Original Post

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent The article on access says 2 days for a normal account. I've been playing everyday ("active" days) since early access, multiple game modes in FUT (frendlies, SB, Rivals), did the daily tasks everyday, preordered Ultimate, single account on console, and I still don't have access to transfer market. That is not really fair, some people are making coins on the market, others are limited to 600 coins per match...
Message 21 of 297 (6,116 Views)

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same here man. It's really bad, but EA doesn't care about us we aren't streamers etc.

Message 22 of 297 (6,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for me... every day playing a lot of games, I login every day to web app but not having access yet!

Why the instructions are misleading?
Message 23 of 297 (5,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Done this .. 4 days different game modes ... transfers on console and still no access on Web app .. starting to get old now ... there must be something that can be done 

Message 24 of 297 (5,923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I even spoke to someone of ea help live chat and he told me that i will get access on the 27th . It is now the first and im still waiting and now theres no option for contacting ea live chat. WOW

Message 25 of 297 (5,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeni fifa 22 aldım yükledim transfer yasagı var neden acaba ilk hesabım

Message 26 of 297 (5,892 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This was said to me too. When I told this to another advisor, he told me to stop asking the same questions and threatened to close my account if I opened another case. Just bizarre. He told me my account was not in good standing and I just want to know how to fix that. It's just absurd for a company this big that the support all tell something different and they act like they can't grant access, it's super frustrating to start with such a disadvantage on other players by just pure luck and they just don't care. I've played 50+ games in several game modes and the answer by the EA Chat Support is different everytime. "You'll get it on the 27th", "The 1st of October it's fixed", "Just keep playing". 

I don't care about gameplay, I just want to kill some time when I want to on the webapp and they just don't care. You can try to reach support in several ways a thousand times; you will absolutely not be heard.

Message 27 of 297 (5,860 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Best option is to just play or move on. Can't believe they threatened to close your account.

Message 28 of 297 (5,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello sir,  

My account is from 2020 and i played the whole fifa 20 and a little bit of fifa 21, the issue is that my transfer market is still close(on web app/fifa companion), just for information i never got banned, and till now(on FİFA 22) it's not opened. What do I do?

Message 29 of 297 (5,735 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @fifakittani.

All the details we have on unlocking the market on the web/companion app can be found here.

Aljo.png
Message 30 of 297 (5,718 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help