This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the Web

by Mikki-lgs

Original Post

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★★ Novice

So if I have the FUT app on all my devices it will take longer if delete the fut app from other devices and stick to my phone would that revert it back to 2 days?

Message 281 of 297 (3,186 Views)

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★★ Novice

Can I ask my account to be checked? I have an issue where when I log into the companion app I am met with a message regarding no FUT account, which I know relates to not having access to the transfer market through the companion app, but then when I log out I get another error message indicating that "there has been an issue attempting to save your latest changes. Please try again later" I am guessing that this error could be because of internet dropping, however since the error has occurred i have gone back into fut but still have get the error which indicates an issue around saved changes. 

Message 282 of 297 (3,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue... Have you ever been transfer banned in another fifa?

Message 283 of 297 (3,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing for 3 days, using transfer market, playing friendlies, division rivals and squad battles, and the companion still has not opened up the transfer market for me. I have played over Fourtyyy games, what on earth more do i have to do??? 

Message 284 of 297 (3,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing since first day of release I have 450k in match earrings and I’m still facing this issue no market ban nothing just unable to use the market on the web app they say play games and all of that but I have no one returns to emails at ea support I need a fix asap

Message 285 of 297 (2,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

These answers from EA would be astonishingly bad if they weren't typical.

"We already explained that, so here it is again with no additional detail" is a terrible response.  As professional communicators, it is the EA service department's responsibility to be clear.  At least 250 people think this is not clear, and that's just the ones who bothered to post here.

"At least four days" is a terrible timeframe.  If it takes 100 days to grant access, that still fits within "at least four."  This is a service standard that can't be failed, no matter how bad the performance.  It should be unacceptable to a company raking in money from its customers--even if they don't actually care--just out of fear the money flow might stop.

The customer service assumption seems to be that people having trouble are using multiple accounts, or were previously banned.  This may be true in some cases but there's no reason to assume it.

Let me actually help (maybe).  And if this is correct EA should have elaborated on day one.  But here goes:  The standard seems to be four "active days," which are defined as days in which you played three full matches AND logged onto the app.  In the worst case it would be possible that you play from 10pm to midnight on the evening of every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the whole year.  Then you log onto the app right after midnight, meaning the morning of each Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday of the whole year.  This would mean you NEVER qualify for access, since there are zero days in which you do both things.  While this example seems unlikely, less extreme examples do seem likely.

So, at a minimum, the standard as written is flawed.  For there to be no human intervention possible after 5 days, 10 days, 30 days, whatever, is typical of EA, but very bad customer service.  No service professional should think it's acceptable or defendable.

Also, "there's nothing more we can do" from a service professional is unacceptable.  Do you have a boss?  Can you say to your boss "I have 250 comments here that seem to think our standard is unclear, so possibly we could do something more about it?"  If not, this is more a management fault than a service agent fault, but it's unacceptable either way.

Message 286 of 297 (2,309 Views)

Community Manager

@Player_mk3p1s50 

The reason why there is nothing more we can do is because what is happening is intended. Access is granted when it has been earned.

Aljo.png
Message 287 of 297 (2,267 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo That’s a terrible answer. The companion app shouldn’t be EARNED! That’s just ridiculous. I’ve played numerous games and STILL don’t have access to the app. 10 games a day and I still haven’t gotten access. Even though I have played enough games and spent literally days playing on Ultimate Team spending my hard earned money, I still haven’t been given access. Y’all are messed up for real. Like, am I not playing a specific mode? Am I being punished for not playing against other active players and their overpowered teams who have access to the app? It’s cruel and unusual punishment on the community
Message 288 of 297 (1,958 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Listen to the community for once we’re begging
Message 289 of 297 (1,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry but in this case I have played over seven “active days” and didn’t earn access yet and I’ve been playing the whole fifa 23 game without access which is annoying because my console was taken and I had to play months from my phone which doesn’t have an access even though I played over 7 active days and some of my players have over 130 games played

Message 290 of 297 (613 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help