Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

by bangboogie75

Original Post

Re: This FUT account has not yet earned access to the FUT Transfer Market on the

★ Novice
@EA_Mako As I said before, I bought a new console. My Fut Web account is also new. According to your article, my fut web account should have been opened within 2 active days. But it has not been opened for 3 active days.
Message 261 of 297 (2,328 Views)

Community Manager

@todoryusuf 

It sounds like you're referring to this section, however there are other factors that are taken into account aside from purely the number of active days played. As mentioned in the article this is simply an example.

• For a FUT account that’s in good standing and is the only account that’s been created on or logged into from a device, playing two active days would normally earn you access.

The factors affecting this are listed prior to that section and do not include a specific number of days as that can change depending on the activity and circumstances for each account.

• Your account history and if it’s in good standing by following the FIFA rules.
  • How many different FUT accounts you’re using on the same device.
  • How many active days of FUT you’ve played.
    • An active day is when you’ve played three full matches in FUT and logged into the Web or Companion App within a calendar day, following UTC timezones, per FUT account.

Ultimately if you've not yet received access you'll simply need to continue completing full matches.

Mako.png
Message 262 of 297 (2,321 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Mako

Since my playstation 5, ps account, and fut web account are new, there is no chance that my account is bad standing.

Only one account is open on my Playstation 5.

I have been fulfilling the active day conditions for 3 days. I play more than 3 full matches and always log in to the companion app. While doing all this, I do it by paying attention to the UTC time zone.
Message 263 of 297 (2,301 Views)

Community Manager
That's great to hear, @todoryusuf.

It sounds like you're on the right track then and just need to continue completing matches.
Mako.png
Message 264 of 297 (2,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@todoryusufDid u get ur access? I have the same problem. I ve played over 20 Matches in 4 days. Never got banned, not sharing my PC nor my account. Tried all the modes in FUT. what am I doing wrong is there a bad history with my account? When will I get my access?
@EA_Mako

Message 265 of 297 (2,028 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ZT1an897 Im waiting from one year and im active play every day like 30-40 match and dont got access
Message 266 of 297 (2,015 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi is there anyone who is obscenely rich with coins that wants to buy obscenely over priced players

Message 267 of 297 (1,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you're seeing that message it means you'll need to spend some time playing FUT before you'll get access to the transfer market in the web app. 

There isn't really a set number of matches that you would need to play. The best thing to do is play matches in different game modes, and use the transfer market on your console. Check back on the web app every so often, and eventually it will automatically unlock for you. 

Message 268 of 297 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you're seeing that message it means you'll need to spend some time playing FUT before you'll get access to the transfer market in the web app. 

There isn't really a set number of matches that you would need to play. The best thing to do is play matches in different game modes, and use the transfer market on your console. Check back on the web app every so often, and eventually it will automatically unlock for you. 

Message 269 of 297 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well i have 2000+ games this fifa how much more then ??

Message 270 of 297 (1,238 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help