Re: Thirsting

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Thirsting

★ Guide

Why all of the sudden does everyone thirst reguardless of what the * is happen? Myself or teammate gets knocked mid firefight and the enemy will continue to shoot at us even if they are beig shot at and and still have teammates alive and fighting. Its getting ridiculous, people so desperate for kills like it actually matters.

Message 1 of 12 (708 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe they just want 1 kill of the day with all characters.

Message 2 of 12 (673 Views)

★ Guide

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:

Why all of the sudden does everyone thirst reguardless of what the * is happen? Myself or teammate gets knocked mid firefight and the enemy will continue to shoot at us even if they are beig shot at and and still have teammates alive and fighting. Its getting ridiculous, people so desperate for kills like it actually matters.

So, you're mad that someone killed you in a FPS....lol.

Message 3 of 12 (621 Views)

★★ Pro

@BA2VGT wrote:

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:

So, you're mad that someone killed you in a FPS....lol.

Nah, just wondering where the desperation for a kill comes from lol... It just makes sense to help your teammates after you down someone since it's 3v2.  

Message 4 of 12 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sounds like you’re Just salty that you got killed while you were down lmao 

Message 5 of 12 (601 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MyCanklesHurt wrote:

I'll often finish off knocked players so they can't ping me to their team mates. Not in the middle of being shot at though.

Chill your beans.

There's nothing better than seeing a player "finish" you but get killed before they complete it. I love it when that happens Standard smile

Message 6 of 12 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Because they do not want you to get behind a rock and revived before they can finish your team if I am not pushing and you do not have a knockdown shield I am going to take out longbow or triple take whichever one I have and take the extra 2 1/2 secs to finish you off just the way it is 

Message 7 of 12 (572 Views)

EA DICE Team

Seems to become a thing in most BR games, seeing it in Firestorm and PUBG to, It's fun getting the kills and it helps you feeling like you are the better player at least from point of view.

/Atic

Message 8 of 12 (512 Views)

★★ Expert
yup...can't observe,can't ping and can't continue. Get em' out! Nothing wrong with it. Part of every game. Just cause pros started using this term, ppl feel like it shouldn't happen! Gotta have sth to whine about I guess
Message 9 of 12 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I will thirst a player if I know I'm about to die and my teammates have already left. Just to take one with me. 

Message 10 of 12 (421 Views)