Third Parties and Fights Involving 3+ Squads are occurring too often

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Re: Third Parties and Fights Involving 3+ Squads are occurring too often

★★★★★ Expert

@KelRiever wrote:

Well, I have to agree in that I'm pretty tired of Respawn pretending like they don't just want everyone revealed on the map all the time.  The bias is godawful against actually using tactics, and shooting well...with a get height/know where everyone is/watergun damage meta.  If you actually outmaneuver your opponent without them seeing you, and get a headshot, apparently that is BAD.  What's good is if you just run straight through the open like your controller/KB&M is broken after an enemy  head shots you for a single point of damage, spray your auto fire BB gun all over the place, with your attack only all the time character, that's somehow not completely boring.  

Cause it is.

I can't be bothered by that.  I know Respawn doesn't understand their own game a whole lot, like most game companies.  I just play when I get the itch now, I know what they're doing.  Ash could have been more interesting.  The model looks great at least.  Should be good for Respawn to lure people into buying more skins while they pretty much don't buff old characters (oh, yeah, uh, that's right, they said they would :P - if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you).

Lol Rofl GIF - Lol Rofl Lmao GIFs

Message 11 of 11 (74 Views)