Re: Thinking of making a crew ps4

by KineticKhaos98

Original Post

Thinking of making a crew ps4

★ Guide

Hi guys as you can see I. Thinking of starting a crew so then  I got people to play with all the time instead of randoms I'm in the original ghost crew ATM at level 50 but want my own as noone in there plays and most only used to EA access trials anyone interested for PS4 ? I would like to play on lobby's together drive around have races ect I'm also open to name suggestions what you think guys would you love to play with up to 16 players that wait for you in races when you crash or hit a corner wrong and not just drive on without you or not have anyone ramming you cause you was about to beat them fair and square? Let me know here !

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I’m in the Crew you are in currently. Lol 

Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello I also play on Ps4 and would love to join a crew Standard smile 

Message 3 of 4 (209 Views)

★ Guide
@justgetit2823 Yeah the level 50 ghost crew haha but I want to have our own crew instead of one that's premade just don't wanna miss out on bonuses and want people to play with more often as mulitplayer fun but not everyone plays and not everybody's fair in races I like the idea of having a clan and having people who will play I'm still open to name suggestions guys!!! 😊☺️
Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)