Re: Things we need in the game | every BF Veteran and new fan will love !

by RayD_O1

Original Post

Things we need in the game | every BF Veteran and new fan will love !

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

First 

thank you for caring and being here to read this topic !

Now let's start and correct me if i'm wrong !

-JOINING FRIENDS

- we need to have the ability to join friends even if the server is full or our friend team is full ( yes we will wait in queue for a friend ! )

- TEAM & SQUAD Change
- and this comes with joining friends so you can fix it after joining in the opposite team of your friend or joining a random squad when your friend squad is full ( i know the game will put you in new squad but sometimes we need another thing )

- PLATOONS BACK

- Yeah we need platoons back ! we really need it , it makes more fun to play as big groups and platoons will give competitive vibes to the game and with portal i know we will see competitive modes and future tournaments !

- adding platoons can be a really good idea and it can be added as a part of the story of the game 
you know now all the players is No-Pats but No-Pats can be organize small teams to carry out specific tasks and something like this in the story of the battlefield it will be a very good comeback of platoons ( even in another name ) and a good part of the story

- SERVER Browser for AoW

- it really needs to be added and comeback for us ! for a lot of reasons i can't count but some are making friends of random playing ( back in time when we play more than game with the same players we become friends ) but playing one game together is not enough

- ALL CHAT 
- it comes with the reasons for server browser and making friends sometimes when players had a great moment even from the other team they will say it or doing challenges, for example, I will meet you in that area - we will meet in the air again - things like that I don't say well, but I think you will understand me

- Last but not least
- it looks like a small things and will not effect the game that much but believe me, these small things have a huge effect and i can say half of bf veteran loved this game for these small things and we all wish to see these things find their way back in this game

- A Letter Of A Battlefield Lover

- wish you all good

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DaaTECNO

Well written and all your suggestions would be very welcome.

I think they would really improve the game and attract both new and old players to BF2042

I really hope DICE take notice and act on constructive posts like this. It's what the community wants and desperately needs if BF2042 is to succeed.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just copy the Portal Server Browser into AOW. Start there. Leave the tiles for people looking for a Quick Match and don't mind the queue.

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

★★★ Guide

Team change I don't agree on, it was abused in past titles people would switch to the winning team more often then not. And all chat, don't really care if it gets added or not, don't need donny the neck beard talking mad * when I kill him 10 times.

Message 4 of 5 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

they can put protect systems about both of what you said for ppl who abusing team switch, and filters for all chat 
but yeah we will wait and see 

Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help