Things that need to be fixed before I play again

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Things that need to be fixed before I play again

[ Edited ]

It would be really nice if I could see that information before joining a server. I don't want to play on that 99% of servers that are lopsided in which one team is winning by 300+ respawns. It's not fun and it's not challenging. This is probably the #1 issue that makes me close the game.. I'll load 2-3 different servers hoping to find something mildly competitive. Can't do it, and after 20 minutes of load screens and a ton of frustration I close the game.

Tanks, you need to give us different configurations for each tank. The Tiger is useless even on panzerstorm. It's to big, too slow and too difficult to maneuver around the map. It's nothing but a death box. The Panzer 4 is either only highly effective vs infantry and useless vs other tanks or highly effective vs tanks and useless against infantry. That said I need two different Panzer 4 set ups, one for tanks when I play panzerstorm and one set up for infantry to use on every other map.  

I literally just got into a shoot out with a Churchill, I got 3 rounds off on him before he got a shot on. I got another 4-5 rounds off and STILL was blown up by the churchill.. I would have loved to have been able to spawn a tank that was decent vs other tanks. 

There are other issues as well. But these were the top 2 that lead me close the game and delete it from my xbox again.  Sure I'll be back and check in on the game in another 2 months or so. But if it's more of the same.. I'm going to do exactly what I did tonight play for about 5-10 minutes an delete again.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)

Re: Things that need to be fixed before I play again

Champion (Retired)

I agree on some of the issues you bring up. But I would recommend making technical issues out of some of the problems you describe -in the other bfv\tech issue forum. This way the def team will have to summon up all player feedback accordingly and make changes as they see fit.

1.For a good server late at night choosing one from the server list will get you a good server that might run all through the night same goes for Firestorm. If that fails just go back t the list and select another one. Automatch making sometimes fails to do that and could leave you stranded outside of primetime doses of active players.
2. I agree the power is sometimes weirdly distributed on vehicles vs infantry. also keep in mind if you have a support engineer handy outside your tank with a blowtorch in his hand he can fix most of the tank before you can even aim properly sometimes. Not saying this is always the case but it could be a factor too. And ricochet missile might also lose impact momentum perhaps. I never went too deep into these details so I’ll just agree that is not jet perfect i guess.

Thanks for all your feedback!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)