Things that Respawn needs to add/ Bring back! Please read and respond!

by iVelcon

Original Post

Things that Respawn needs to add/ Bring back! Please read and respond!

★★★ Apprentice

1. Lifeline’s shield. I am not even a lifeline main, but cmon! They can add hp to the shield like rampart’s walls but removing it was definitely a bad idea! There was so much gameplay going around the shield. 
2. Wraith needs some type of buff. I know people going to complain about this, but her animation’s take so long compared to all the other legends. In my opinion, make her hitbox same like others but make her Q a little faster! Especially after having a legend like Ash that can insta phase/portal.

3. Add different kinds of sights, and make replicators to have a random sight AT ALL TIMES! 
4. We need more badges! How about 5k damage and 6k!

5. How about KP in ranked for all teammates. How many times i knocked 2 of them, got knocked by third, my teammates finish the fight, and then we get nothing for it? Its a teamplay game! You put effort in fight you should be getting points! 
6. How about adding some type of missions in BR, especially now with the new map Storm Point that is huge and harder to find enemies. How about adding an objective that all teams or some teams can participate!

7. Lastly, add Heirloom skins. Let’s admit that Heirlooms are rare and super expensive! (It can change depending your damage badge or rank level. If you are a pred you can change for example your kunai to red effects which would put so much more worth to Ranked, besides the trails. Also how about heirloom finishers, and different animations that can be obtained in game.

Lot of people might argue, but I think by adding all this, Apex would be WAY more fun!! Let me know what you guys think! Let’s make Apex even better! 

Message 1 of 11 (419 Views)

Re: Things that Respawn needs to add/ Bring back! Please read and respond!

★★★★★ Guide

7. I already remember devs saying no to heirloom finishers "think time consumption was the issue." and I don't see a point in putting heirloom skins in ranked "wouldn't they be temporary like the trails ?"

Message 2 of 11 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jaygates879 Yup the devs said no more additional finishers for any legend since no one uses them.
Message 3 of 11 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@iVelconThanks for taking the time to write this.

1. I do miss it myself as a very casual LL user. On the other hand, those who main LL would actually prefer other things to make her more viable. Here's an in-depth discussion of the said topic a few days ago with a lot of valid points from people who use her a lot more than me. LOL. https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/LIFELINE-SHEILD/td-p/10904577
2. Nah, she's fine the way she is right now.
3. While more sights can be good, I don't want Respawn to add another set of loot. Respawn doesn't like a large loot pool as well, hence the removal of some hop-ups and etc. There is a new optic in the files though but I won't spoil it in this thread since it's a leak.
4. I doubt that they'll make this one.
5. 10 seconds is plenty of time to get an assist from a kill. That's equivalent to a whole phoenix kit. On the other hand, I wish we had a revamp of the rank point system. What they did this season was inconsequential for me.
6. Don't want it. This is not Warzone. Can't find enemies? Use Ash's passive or any recon legend. Kill some prowlers and wait for about a minute a squad will pop out.
7. As I've said above, finishers won't be added from existing legends or heirlooms since no one uses them according to Respawn. If a lot of people use them, for sure Respawn would be selling them.

Message 4 of 11 (356 Views)

Champion

@Cheese9Man wrote:
@jaygates879Yup the devs said no more additional finishers for any legend since no one uses them.

I try to use them as much as possible lol, apart from when a certain forum member here decides to thirst my kills despite me asking him not to. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 11 (321 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The heirloom skins or effects could be obtainable once you achieve a specifc rank tier. If you get to Pred then you unlock the specific heirloom skin. And i think it should be perm.

Message 6 of 11 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtagyeah same here, I use Finishers every chance I get.

@Cheese9Man  saying NO ONE uses them... I'm not no-one.......

I with they would add more, it gives that much more personality to your personalized Legend.

Message 7 of 11 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@iVelconHeirlooms super expensive? this account is lvl 107 and has a heirloom

rngcarried

Message 8 of 11 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@RevMainPls People spend alot of money to get them guaranteed, rng is very low

Message 9 of 11 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SILVERisSORRY Respawn's words, not mine. I love body slamming with my Gibby finisher. lol.
Message 10 of 11 (236 Views)