Things needed and need to come back

by zuch2345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Things needed and need to come back

★★★★★ Novice

Here what will make bf5 fun for new players nerf the KE7 to accurate when firing from hip, bring back the ability to change out different assignments while in game or in a server it's not fun when I complete an assignment but have to jump out of a game and pick a new assignment then jump back into a new game, renting or custom servers for online players to join also having the ability to favorite a server, require new maps and different fronts (ex: Pacific, eastern front, the desert battles, and Italy) not to just focus on the western front and just have two countrys fight germans and british. These are the requirements needed for new players might be interested in. It's World War 2 make it historical not a slap in the face and focus on what we faught in but what the entire world fought in.

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Things needed and need to come back

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Okay, I'll address those in order:

1) I don't see KE7 being nerfed. In every single LMG role, there is a better option. Bren is more accurate, Lewis is better against groups of enemies, FG42 demolishes KE7 in close combat. KE7 an all-rounder, but not a particularly strong one in any role.

2) Agreed on assignments. I imagine that required changes in the code are deep and complicated enough to keep it off the table for a while though

3) On custom servers, I think that this will work better as a response than anything I can cook up: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aiihxe/this_week_in_battlefield_v_january_21st/eeq2i3...

4) On other war theatres - those will come with time. This is literally the whole premise of Tides of War. Early on, the game will focus on fall of Western Europe, Norway and early stages of campaign in North Africa. With time, new theatres will come up in chronological order (Greece is next, as far as I'm aware). There is no need to overreact, USSR or USA will not be left out out of the blue.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (207 Views)

All Replies

Re: Things needed and need to come back

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Okay, I'll address those in order:

1) I don't see KE7 being nerfed. In every single LMG role, there is a better option. Bren is more accurate, Lewis is better against groups of enemies, FG42 demolishes KE7 in close combat. KE7 an all-rounder, but not a particularly strong one in any role.

2) Agreed on assignments. I imagine that required changes in the code are deep and complicated enough to keep it off the table for a while though

3) On custom servers, I think that this will work better as a response than anything I can cook up: https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/aiihxe/this_week_in_battlefield_v_january_21st/eeq2i3...

4) On other war theatres - those will come with time. This is literally the whole premise of Tides of War. Early on, the game will focus on fall of Western Europe, Norway and early stages of campaign in North Africa. With time, new theatres will come up in chronological order (Greece is next, as far as I'm aware). There is no need to overreact, USSR or USA will not be left out out of the blue.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)