Things in the Royalty Event is getting a bit unfair...

by ngseane23

Original Post

Things in the Royalty Event is getting a bit unfair...

★★ Novice

So I was playing this event few days ago, I realise that I kept loosing, I went to check their stats to see is it normal and I found they have + 13 OR MORE STATS!?!? THATS OVER MY TEAM STANDARD... even though I have a 86 rated team. Could the person that does this change this please?

By the way, if you think you had the same problem reply here so that the person might actually change it... thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (1,486 Views)

Re: Things in the Royalty Event is getting a bit unfair...

★★ Novice
I have the exact same problem I did the event so many times and I have been on a losing streak and the worst part is if I win I won’t even get the token I need
Message 2 of 9 (1,436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Me to I am a 90 overall team and I am getting blocked by Isaiah Thomas who has an 83 block kinda overrated I need 4 collectibles and I have lost 57 times and one 22
Message 3 of 9 (1,427 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I also think the requirements to win are rediculous win vs people who have 90+ In shooting and 83+ in blocks and dunk 2 times
Message 4 of 9 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I think 2K is better
Message 5 of 9 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Novice

I enjoy the challenge.  The thing I think is unfair is when I win (maybe 20% of the time) I get the same token I already have about 70% of the time.  That's unfair!  And oh, you can't sell them in an auction either!

Message 6 of 9 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Novice
Has anyone won this yet? I've got one token to go. The last token I received that I needed (1 of 2) took maybe 25+ wins to get.... I've got lot's of duplicates! Has anyone received the Timberwolves Token in the Western Conference? That's the one I need Standard smile.
Message 7 of 9 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the timberwolves token x 14, Nuggets x 9, pacers x 11, Bucks x 7. It is very frustrating to keep getting the same dupes.

Message 8 of 9 (1,233 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Tell me about it....This is what I'm going through. 60+ tokens and this is just one wave of tokens after I have already used my past tokens for training purposes.
Message 9 of 9 (1,101 Views)