Re: They took away rush???

by Twordy

Original Post

They took away rush???

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe the only good thing about this game and they take it away 😂😂😂 omfg. This is terrible… if i would mess up at work like you guys do at EA & DICE… i really cannot understand this. 

HORRIBLE!!!! Shame on you!!

Message 1 of 5 (172 Views)

★ Pro

This is a live service game.  Game modes will come and go.  Rush is still there on the Bad Company 2 maps. 

Message 2 of 5 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I honestly do not understand the logic behind it. They knew there was more than just "rush good" for the reasons why people enjoyed this version of the mode specifically yet they thought it was a good idea to remove it. One of the major reasons being that it allowed people dealing with the poor optimization to actually enjoy the game, in the 2042 era, where they can still progress the new equipment. There was no logical reason to remove it.

Message 3 of 5 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@suika_1138 wrote:

I honestly do not understand the logic behind it. They knew there was more than just "rush good" for the reasons why people enjoyed this version of the mode specifically yet they thought it was a good idea to remove it. One of the major reasons being that it allowed people dealing with the poor optimization to actually enjoy the game, in the 2042 era, where they can still progress the new equipment. There was no logical reason to remove it.

The logic is in the maintaining of an audience for the lesser player modes.  

I don't think it's the best way of going  about it.   I think it started in BFV.  

I think rotating modes on a schedule is a better solution. Accomplishes the same goal, but the player can see when the mode comes around again and that way the mode keeps coming around. 

I think temporary without  a schedule rotation should be saved for more seasonal or flippant or silly or the very least played modes.

Message 4 of 5 (125 Views)

★★★ Pro

I hope to see only someday community-run dedicated servers. How come a staple of the series becoming in rotation? The lobby is a travesty in any game mode besides BR and HZ.

Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help