They ruined the game even more!

by Stoic40ck

Original Post

They ruined the game even more!

★★ Novice

I continue to be amazed at how badly have they handled this game that in its first month was being played by millions of concurrent players!!!

From hackers to content draught to extremely poor and shoddy servers, they have mismanaged the game and let it go to absolute and complete ruin!!

And as if it wasn't already difficult enough to like this game, it just got even worse!

The server for my region (currently live and work in SEA region and am closest to Singapore server) was already bad but since about the last 10 days is pretty much unplayable so I and others were hopping on to the Hong Kong servers but they have ruined that as well now! Suddenly the ping for servers from Hong Kong has jumped from 94-104 ms to 250+ms!!

bravo respawn entertainment, you have shown the world how to run a good successful game into the ground!!

Message 1 of 26 (1,032 Views)

Re: They ruined the game even more!

★★ Pro

post a video showing the ping using my video recording tutorial here so we can verify the ping is as bad as you say if it is well all commiserate with you, otherwise all we have for proof of your complaint is your word and your a stranger to us so how can we take you at your word the internet has trolls you know, so show us a video as proof;

Message 2 of 26 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont want your commiseration I just want them to fix their horrible servers

Message 3 of 26 (957 Views)

★ Pro
@Stoic40ck Its all them hackers and crap running in background messing with the servers imo ….. Asian servers gotta love them hackers.
Message 4 of 26 (952 Views)

★★ Guide

People still play Apex Legends?  How???

Message 5 of 26 (932 Views)

★ Pro
@prankstar2 that why your still here on the forums?
Message 6 of 26 (926 Views)

★★★ Guide

The problem is things need to change before i part with my money for season 2

Message 7 of 26 (909 Views)

★★ Expert

@Huntinwabits 

Yeah dude....rough day yesterday...took three cheaters out though...Beginning of the game we knew the Champion was a cheater. So we all looted as many nades and stars as possible. It was literally raining on him...lol 

@Stoic40ck 

Kinda see where you're coming from. A few weeks ago, I could connect to the European servers at 130-150 ping, now it's at 200.

Heart

Message 8 of 26 (868 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Stoic40ck I stay in Singapore and play on Singapore server obvisouly. Saying the server is pretty much unplayable is a wild statement. Already spent 600 hours (and counting) on this server.
Message 9 of 26 (848 Views)

Message 10 of 26 (840 Views)