Re: They need to change Wattson ult?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

They need to change Wattson ult?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Like Caustic ult, Wattson ult should not interfere with your team. For example, when ur trying to throw a grenade. Few times now there is a fight around my team mate Wattson ult, and i cannot * grenade them, cuz her ult ultralize it. So, how caustic ult does not takes dmg from us, but wattson ult is opposite. No to mention that it regen everyones armor. I've missed hundred of kills cuz of our Wattson ult! Just now i've missed 3 kills, cuz i couldn't throw anything on them. Basically Wattson ult is for Everyone, which makes her last hero to pick.

Message 1 of 5 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GodlyVlad As long as you stand fairly close to the ult, your grenades won't be destroyed. But if you are standing next to the outside circle(it's visible when you first place it) your grenades will be cancelled. I had tested this in firing range last season and you can test it for confirmation.
Message 2 of 5 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent

I consider this a bug instead of feature. As Caustic main, I'm really annoyed as well.

Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)

Champion
@GodlyVlad Agreed. There is a radius inside the outer one you can throw stuff from but it is silly it blocks teammates.
Message 4 of 5 (199 Views)
Highlighted

@GodlyVlad I think if you play with a Wattson enough you'll get used to it. I used to play with a Wattson main all the time and I adapted. You just learn to stand next to the interceptor tower when you want to throw nades or anything.

For me the biggest drawback to playing as or with a wattson is the sound from the interceptor tower. That thing is loud and you can not hear footstep so it's very easy for enemies to sneak up on you. Situational awareness is huge when you play with one.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)