They found a creative way to indirectly nerf Pathfinder again

by Axs5626Sxa5001

Original Post

Re: They found a creative way to indirectly nerf Pathfinder again

★★★★ Pro
@Extremejinks

You are obviously entitled to your opinion. I liked the idea of giving players the movement option of doing the hop. It’s one more facet of skill that is utilized by players to become harder to hit (just like strafing). Removing this feature makes all players easier to hit— and by proxy this reduces Pathfinder’s contribution to the team.

It is what it is. They have nerfed him so many times I’m totally ok with it at this point. In fact, I’m all for further nerfs; I’m curious to see just how far they can push it while people (who don’t play Path) continue to support said nerfs. I’m hoping for increased damage (like maybe 25%) or a zipline distance reduction for season 6.
Message 11 of 22 (446 Views)

★★ Expert

The only thing we can hope for is that the cool down starts off very small, and only slowly increases. 

Message 12 of 22 (418 Views)

★ Expert

@Axs5626Sxa5001 Path is basically doing the same "path"(lol) Wraith made from the start of the game. She got nerfed every update until this one. So i expect a rework for pathfinder maybe in two seasons from now lol.

Message 13 of 22 (385 Views)

★ Expert
@Axs5626Sxa5001 I like that there's no other information other than "A cooldown will be applied to re-grabbing Ziplines without touching the ground" and "The cooldown will increase with each time a player disconnects and re-grabs the zipline"

Like atleast explain to us how long is the cooldown and how much will it increase.
Message 14 of 22 (364 Views)

Champion

I'm not super against or for the grapple hopping nerf but I'm all for watching predator players forget about it and fall into the abyss 😈

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 15 of 22 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They are forcing all people to play just like in pro scrims.

So you create a BR with GREAT movement in it.

And then force all players to camp in a house till round 6.

The devs don't play their own game at a decent level every patch im more sure of this.

Everything that skilled players can utilize to gain something in their favor gets removed.

Please turn aim assist in a aimbot now.
So we all just have to press shoot and see what happens.

Message 16 of 22 (322 Views)

Champion

@DaAceXD  Noreg issues will creep up again and your aimbot assist still won't work. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 22 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Next update you might not even be able to fire. xD
Message 18 of 22 (308 Views)

Champion

Or 90° angle bullets on an upward trajectory.

Everybody be aiming at the floor. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 22 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtagWhy can I imagine that?  xD

Message 20 of 22 (230 Views)