They finally give option for "SOLO"

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: They finally give option for "SOLO"

★★★ Expert
@asukojo No fill is a welcome addition for content creators and high level players that seek serious challenges. For the average player, it's something to ignore, unless they like pain, frustration and long queues for very short matches.
Message 11 of 35 (403 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@pastaclown Its ment for people who already go solo to do damage or twich streamers to show their skills without ruining games for other people
Message 12 of 35 (379 Views)

★★ Expert

@Srksii so then why didn't they just re-release the solo mode that they did back in the Iron Crown event? 

Message 13 of 35 (372 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown "Because its a TeAm GaMe" :P

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 35 (370 Views)

★ Guide

whaaaaaat?! what the * is that?

Message 15 of 35 (367 Views)

★★ Expert

@GH0STEDbyME I really want whatever they're smoking to keep believing in that nonsense. Do they not solo-queue, only premade? It would make a lot of sense at this point. 

Message 16 of 35 (365 Views)

★★ Guide

No difference for me anyway, as when I play, my team, either leaves me off jump, does their own thing or just can't play because Respawn think im a God at Apex and always teams me with players that can barely get 100 damage.

Message 17 of 35 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@pastaclown  Tbh I guess they would 3 stack when testing and/or playing? There's no way they play pubs/ranked with randoms xD

@johnmiceter  let's not forget the times where it doesn't even load teammates into your game and your stuck solo/duo from the character selection screen.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 35 (348 Views)

★★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME Haha yeah that one too. Specially in ranked that sucks.
Message 19 of 35 (328 Views)

★★ Guide

So Respawn doing this makes them go back on their word. They said that this is a team game and the reason they won't add a full solo mode. Yet, they give us this option........ hmmmmm, makes real sense to me 🤔

Message 20 of 35 (327 Views)