Re: They finally give option for "SOLO"

by lBreathTakingl

Original Post

@GH0STEDbyME had the compete range this evening.

Trio squad in trios - tick

Trio 1 immediate dc - tick

Trio 1 immediate dc, second down respawn, down again dc - tick

Trio 2 immediate dc - tick

Trio 1 knock dc, 2 knock dc - tick

Etc, etc, such variety Large smile explains my over 1,300 top 3 with Wraith but not as many wins. Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 21 of 35 (270 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am seriously surprised so many people are making fun of this idea.

That will definitely help to improve the quality of "randoms" who will play with you. The ones who just go on their own will do solo que. It is really a good idea

Message 22 of 35 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@asukojo The no fill rumor was floating around for a while, they said they are going to do it, I saw in an article that mentioned this, Respawn said, "We are considering a no fill option so you can show off your skill"

And I agree with @pastaclown, this is nothing else just shooting them selfs in the foot, just add solos, and that's it, instead of just running around in circles about this matter and trying to fill the void with an unenecerry feature

But the way they advertise this feature "A “No Fill” queue option for brave (or is it cocky?) solo Legends" cocky? so now who wants to solo play is cocky?

Second thing is, this no fill option is the same s*it different smell, now you can sweat your peepee off by 1v3 or 1v2 against premade squads, sweaty grinders, and predators / diamonds alone
Message 23 of 35 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]

No fill feature? Nothing new, "Always has been" *Points gun*

Message 24 of 35 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo This is putting a band-aid on a gash lol.
Message 25 of 35 (236 Views)

★★ Guide
@NolanGraysonnn Hows it a good idea ? If you really want to solo during the game, mute squad and jump solo. Its still 1v3v3v3 when all the 3rd parties hit you, instead of proper solo, which is what we all want.
Message 26 of 35 (234 Views)

★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter Those who want the teamplay will get fewer teammates that go off on their own, be it for challenges, lore quests, for badge grinding, etc.. Pro players that want to practice aim and movement tricks in pubs get the option to not carry the burden of 2 other teammates, to avoid toxicity aimed at them for refusing to come and help or for leaving games early.

At the same time, the playerbase doesn't get split by an additional game mode, besides the many other issues a true solo mode would bring.
Message 27 of 35 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@johnmiceterlol
1. no one said they are making any solo
2. this is feature for people who wanna play on their own
= great idea because instead of ruining games for other people, like the example you mentioned, they can just que alone

@DoYaSeeMe thank you for patience of explaining the obvious 😂

Message 28 of 35 (203 Views)

★★ Guide
@NolanGraysonnn Yes, but the game developers say Apex is a team game and the reason why they didn't release a solo mode.

So for us normal players who want to play solo but cant 1v3, what do they supposed to do?

Either, continue to play trios or duos or stop playing all together?
Message 29 of 35 (197 Views)

★★★ Expert
@johnmiceter Do you go to a restaurant, order something that's not on the menu and then get angry at them because they refuse you? Also, why should someone else tell you whether to eat something from the menu or quit the restaurant? Isn't this a personall matter? Aren't you old enough to decide for yourself?
Message 30 of 35 (185 Views)