They done did it again...

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: They done did it again...

★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q Im not sure about this new cod I'll probably just get it for campaign and not play mp. idk know though.

Message 11 of 35 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@babyaga239 I’m one of that VERY small minority that plays CoDs for campaign. Ever since initial modern warfare. I’m a campaign guy, I rather play 1 good campaign over 5 multiplayers. Multiplayers just keep me engaged longer obviously. The mp’s of CoD are for me just a fun bonus xD
Message 12 of 35 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q I play cod for both but modern warfare was my favorite.

Message 13 of 35 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@babyaga239

You definitely want to avoid it until reviews are in by right reviewers.

AC Odyssey
- Grindfest. Took them ages to give update to stop the level scaling.
- You're a great greek warrior and all side quests involve you doing someone's laundry
- Micro transactions for XP boost and skip fetch quests to level up.
- "?" Checklist. This is apparently called "content". Yay found some collectable x100.
- The game is long for all wrong reasons. I wish I could attach a jet engine to the boat but had to watch BBC news whilst rowing to another continent.

Far Cry 6 - If only that was released in time. Previous one was excellent, so would of been more confident of that. It is one of the better Ubisoft series.
Message 14 of 35 (319 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PeterN_UK Yeah it comes out a week before my birthday so im gonna wait for a week.

Message 15 of 35 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Qglad im more excited for Watch Dogs : Legion

Message 16 of 35 (308 Views)

★ Expert

@Koochi-QBear in mind that Cyberpunk is not the classic open world though, it'll have tons of content because of its rpg mechanics Wink. In fact i think that lots of casual players will get bored because they'll have to do too many things in the game.

Message 17 of 35 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RustedYoda I wanna play that one too, but not waiting for it xD.

@Cro_Pittt CP2077 is not open world at all, well not by actual terms as it’s a sandbox with rpg elements. That’s the definition of sandbox, lots of options 😜 If done right, provides a whole lot of fun hours. Just like san andreas.
Message 18 of 35 (292 Views)

★★★ Expert

Delayed until we actually all have cybernetic implants.  I want netflix as an option in my eyeball.

Message 19 of 35 (282 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Miles Morales will probably still be amazing on PS5, even though they announced a PS4 version. There's also an enhanced version of the 2018 Spider-man.

Demon Soul's Remake and GodFall are still next gen only I think.

Sony mandated all games past mid-July must run on PS5. That includes Ghost of Tsushima, Avengers, Genshin Impact, COD Cold War, etc. If nothing else, the loading times should be basically non-existent.
Message 20 of 35 (259 Views)