They don't care

by SewerTierGamer

Original Post

They don't care

★ Guide

At this point, both EA and Respawn are telling us all, they don't care.

They know this is a mess, and they're doing nothing about it.

Games you can't get into go down as a kill, but you don't get credit for challenges (play so many matches as a legend, for instance), it's making it impossible to get past where I am on the battle pass, with the little time I get to play. This is ridiculous.

All this on top of getting kicked EVERY DAY for having a Corsair mouse, is gone WAY beyond too much.

Message 1 of 7 (350 Views)

Re: They don't care

★ Guide

Wow, just took another death. Never actually got into the game. Again.

What we need, is the entire Apex community to just stop playing, stop buying, stop everything. Hit these jokers where it hurts.

Message 2 of 7 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

All I know is, if I was this bad at my at my career and made this many mistakes on a project and tried to say I was “done” and did “my best” I would be fired. Seriously, fast food employees take more pride in their work.

Message 3 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well if people kept throwing money at your company while you did your bad job, you might just keep your job too.

Message 4 of 7 (271 Views)

★ Guide

Funny thing - I used to work in fast food - and I really did take more pride in my work. I also did as a teacher.. and now in management in hospital admin, I can honestly say that if my staff gave some few craps, I'd have them fired.

Message 5 of 7 (219 Views)

★ Guide

That's what I's saying man - time to hit these jokers where it hurts - in the pockets.

Message 6 of 7 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SewerTierGamer I'm a librarian by trade and if I misplace media thats millions in revenue lost, whats going on lately is an absolute disgrace and I refuse to spend any more money on this game.
Message 7 of 7 (202 Views)