These cheaters are INSANE!

by ImAwfulBTW

Original Post

Re: Major cheat concern! Taking intrest away from game! Why make in game purchas

★ Apprentice

complete agree! is as simple as that just find the hack reverse it and add a anti cheat solution, and identify the hacker in the process!

Message 51 of 123 (441 Views)

Re: Major cheat concern! Taking intrest away from game! Why make in game purchas

Champion (Retired)

Hi, i've made a guide on how to report cheaters for all platforms here

Please report suspected cheaters, the more we flag suspects the more change we have of getting genuine cheaters banned.

Message 52 of 123 (432 Views)

★ Apprentice

i DO APPRECIATE THE INFO! BUT WE NEED MORE OF A IN-GAME SOLUTION! a report tab would help a lot! also a 5 to10 second death replay vid after death to give players a better chance to accuretly determine if its a legit kill or hacked/cheat! also does give the player a chance to record/screenshot the action and be able to report, not many of us play the game recording every second of it,!

Message 53 of 123 (425 Views)

If there comes a in-game reporting system it will have a build in check system for the anti-cheat team.

I'm not really a fan of giving players a clip of a dead by a "cheater" as it only will result in name and shame while that player just could have a good day or nice aim.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 54 of 123 (422 Views)

★ Apprentice
i agree as it makes you target! but if it helps make the game playable so be it you know!
Message 55 of 123 (419 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BorinquenWarrior 

Agreed that in game report would be a much better way to report, i'll add to the OP of the thread i've made on cheating/reporting.

Message 56 of 123 (412 Views)

Re: These cheaters are INSANE!

★ Guide

Look everyone, another cheater fanboi or cheater himself or both ^^^  yeah the dude posting above me.

Message 57 of 123 (431 Views)

"Kill Cam replay" against cheat

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

It is common to see all kinds of cheats on new games that come out and even when the game has existed for several years.

The hunt for cheaters can be long, because on the one hand the number of complaints to be treated can be enormous, and on the other hand the fact that the proof is not justified enough makes that wasted time unnecessarily each on his side.

I propose that. a system of "kill cam Replay" that is displayed when you are down (just ko).

In summary, when we are down, we have the replay of a duration of 5 seconds of the player who put us ko/down with the view of his screen.

This will allow us to see under which conditions we were shot/ko.

It can be done not obligatory for all. we can activate it by using an option in the menu for the one who wants to see every time he is down/ko.

In addition, I suggest with this system, to have a storage box or a tab "video" in the lobby (menu) that would include just the videos of our replays (downs/ko) and even our own frags.

Finally, this would be more user-friendly for the community. on the one hand, to have proof if ever we were confronted with a cheater. And who says proof, says easier to deal with a subject about a player who is likely to cheat. But on the other hand, a way for us, players, to relive a unique moment of our actions on battlefields !

Good idea? 

give me your opinion ! Wink

Message 58 of 123 (426 Views)

Re: Cheat users

★★★★★ Novice

@slokinlok wrote:

The Chinese are forbidden to play apex legend. They will use the plug-in to cheat wherever they go, and they will sell the plug-in as a commodity to more Chinese.

Forbidden???  Guess what, bro, I live in Taiwan and there are PLENTY of Chinese people playing this game.  They have VPNs.  They can get around the bans.

And the cheating here is RAMPANT, disgusting, and absolutely ruining my experience of the game.  I came to the forums JUST to vent about all the cheating.  They need to FIX THIS or they will lose many, many players like me.
Message 59 of 123 (462 Views)

Re: Cheat users

★★★★★ Novice
I have played against and with several on ps4. It's not every game or anything, but it is annoying.
Message 60 of 123 (455 Views)