These cheaters are INSANE!

by ImAwfulBTW

Original Post

Re: These cheaters are INSANE!

★ Apprentice

It is incredible the number of messages that complain about cheaters and whine that they are ALL OVER.

For some unknown reason, I still managed to win a few games, and DAMN, I SUX!!!!!!!

The gold equipment will inevitably reach the last circle, it is mechanical given the advantage it provides, so the further the game goes, the more likely you are to be confronted with it. I don't see where it is hack.

Wallhack is legit in this game, it is called Blood Hundr (But you can call it Blood Hound).

Basically the problem is not the presence of cheats in this game, but the fact that you consider them to be omnipresent. Maybe you should avoid online games ^^''

Message 41 of 123 (434 Views)

Re: Major cheat concern! Taking intrest away from game! Why make in game purchas

★★ Novice

They put in a report feature you just have to follow the link and they've also posted about banning 16,000 players so far. Get the evidence or if you cant report their ID like the forums tell you to.

Message 42 of 123 (524 Views)

Re: Major cheat concern! Taking intrest away from game! Why make in game purchas

★ Apprentice

i have come across a lot! hence my post! there is a difference between skill an cheating, ive been playing mmos for a long time now and know the difference between the 2!

Message 43 of 123 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

oh by the way check youtube!

Message 44 of 123 (506 Views)

★★ Guide
I think you just watched YouTube and hopped on a train "cheaters everywhere", not saying there are none. Every game has cheaters there is no 100% protection especially few weeks after release.
Message 45 of 123 (492 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And like the thousands of other multiplayer games that launched with online multiplayer, what makes EA / Respawn think their game is excluded from the cheaters? The easiest way by far to figure out how to neutralize the cheat that's being used is to buy a copy of it and reverse engineer it. That also leads to who's charging money for the exploitation of Respawn Entertainment / EA's intellectual property. 

Message 46 of 123 (462 Views)

★★ Guide
You are making it like apex legends is the only game with cheaters, every game has them even fortnite and pubg.
Message 47 of 123 (426 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve played 100’s of games on the Xbox and I have about 50 wins, but I can’t say I’ve seen any cheaters.
Message 48 of 123 (412 Views)

★ Apprentice

I understand your points, but it still doesnt take away from the fact that EA/Respawn as a major developer for many years could have come up with a better anti-cheat!

I just wouldnt like to see this game a great game so far, become like others i have played where it becomes unplayable, i spend a lot of in game cash on host reacon online and it was one hell of a great shooter mmo even first than pug/fortnight but the developers let the cheating/hacking get out of hand not tking into consideration of paying custumers like me, not listening to the concerns, i have no issues on supporting the game, but why if others are going to be allowed to exploit and have a cheating edge over the hard playing legit players! cheating will go on yes! but come up with better controls and give us a better way to help them identify this cheaters/hackers. EA cant expect to have us pay for ingame content when no real effort is being demonstrated of a real effort to stoping or minimizing this actions by loosers with no skillz! im not the best player and will never be! ut there are lots of young kids who play this, Money dont grow on trees buddies! I have no issue supporting the game like i do with others i play, show us the effort, a list of cheaters, updates on anti-cheat, a better reporting system, give us ways and tips on identifying this loosers! the game just got realesed fix this problems now before its to late! i Finally found a shooter  i can enjoy and like again hate to see it destroyed! A bussiness that does not invest in its self its bound to go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 49 of 123 (354 Views)

★ Apprentice

Consoles and pc are different! plus xbox used its own servers hence no crossplataform! harder for hacking in other words some aspects of game language change as ps4 too!

Message 50 of 123 (403 Views)