These cheaters are INSANE!

by ImAwfulBTW

Original Post

Re: Cheat users

★★★★ Pro

@Sway_Junk1 wrote:
I have played against and with several on ps4. It's not every game or anything, but it is annoying.

And how do you propose they are cheating on PS4? You can't.

You may just find they are better players.

Message 91 of 123 (539 Views)

Re: These cheaters are INSANE!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @ImAwfulBTW 

That said from your post it simply appears that you are coming up against skilled players. I have almost 40 hours of Apex Legends played across multiple platforms and have yet to see anyone I suspect of being a cheater. What I have seen is some ridiculously skilled players who have to seen to be believed. 

Darko

Well you have been very lucky not to see any cheating in 40 hours of playing. I don't think I've played quite 40 hours yet and I've seen and reported loads of glitch cheating. Players glitching left and right (well in my eyes anyway) doesn't really equate to "ridiculously skilled players".

Message 92 of 123 (505 Views)

★ Guide

This from the tv guys, they are the ones streaming the hacks lol

Message 93 of 123 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Lol, I've been playing for almost 5 hours a day and have come across many, many cheat users. I've also been watching some of the most well known streamers playing Apex come across/call out players for being cheaters. If the prof. esports streamers are calling out aimbot users, what does that say about the game and these so-called " Skilled" players?

I think you better re-do your "report" system EA.

Message 94 of 123 (427 Views)

★ Guide

Yep.. I report the ttv guys just about every time.

Message 95 of 123 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

do something please or game soon will drop out many players... im thinkin aboout back to PUBG now, cause its not fun to play with cheaters, annoying like sh.it

Message 96 of 123 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Silz616 

There are cheats for both consoles and PC. It's the same companies and they advertise them on YT for all platforms.

Message 97 of 123 (378 Views)

Re: These cheaters are INSANE!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA_Darko

Really he's just going to say "Oh well am i really?" cheaters are taking over same experience as a lot here. I play many BR and FPS and I have never known myself to be downed so much with out even the hint of a fight just blam dead! But when the game first came out it was fun and full of skilled gunfights some won some lost. But no it does not simply appear that we are coming across more skilled players! take that back and go sit on the naughty step for lying.

Message 98 of 123 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah these hacks they are using now have a spectator protection, so if you try and spectate them after they kill you, it appears that they are lagging then your client crashes to desktop. I literally just experienced this. I was being insta-melted by a dude with a Wingman, I barely made it over a wall and he continued to fire shots at me from the other side of that wall exactly at my location from the other side as I sprinted along it (the shots did not penetrate the wall, but he was still trying to aimbot me - probably didn't realize I was on the other side) I suspected he was hacking immediately after being engaged and wanted to spectate him to confirm & report, but I guess these hackers have that figured out now too + there is no recent players list to try and find the guy and report him.

Really hope something drastic is done to detect and perma-ban all these hackers invading what is otherwise a really fun game.

Message 99 of 123 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
and yes the guy aimbot/wall-hacking me did infact kill me, the moment I stopped to hit a shield cell he popped around the corner of the wall in question and one tapped me in the face.
Message 100 of 123 (357 Views)