Re: These cheaters are INSANE!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

These cheaters are INSANE!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Iv been killed more times by aimbotters than people who play without cheats... Its insane.. People randomly getting the best armor, People getting the best guns, Aimbot, 1 shot killing, wallhacking, Getting shot across the map by a aimbotter I JUST WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN, Not too run into these cheaters every BLOODY GAME Anti-cheat, OmegaLUL, Its been bypassed so many times, Everytime i see this anti cheat in games i laugh because it sucks

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

There are more people cheating than legit players, Its insane...

Message 8 of 123 (3,453 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @ImAwfulBTW , please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

Any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

That said from your post it simply appears that you are coming up against skilled players. I have almost 40 hours of Apex Legends played across multiple platforms and have yet to see anyone I suspect of being a cheater. What I have seen is some ridiculously skilled players who have to seen to be believed. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 123 (3,413 Views)

All Replies

Cheat users

★ Guide

It's quite obvious there's already an influx of cheat users, running around using aimbots and lag switches/modem tapping, you need to deal with this much better or it'll turn the game into Fortnite where players are abusing whatever they can ruining the community.

Message 1 of 123 (3,052 Views)

Re: Cheat users

★★★ Apprentice

I have yet to come across a cheater myself. I haven't seen anyone on twitch encounter it either yet..

Message 2 of 123 (3,046 Views)

★ Guide

I've seen multiple aimbot users as well as a few lag switch users myself. And a bunch of players on my discord have also reported some.

Message 3 of 123 (3,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yup, not wanting to play the game much because of this. No massive bans announced and I have witnessed and reported quite a few obvious hackers. FYI, after your squad wipes, you can see your last killer, so be sure to report them if you see them do anything fishy, like doing 360s and headshot entire squads. Doesn't seem like EA is doing a single thing about this. Seriously, we need better laws that would punish hackers and their parents with massive fines.

Message 4 of 123 (3,036 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah it's hilarious when a kid is facing the other way and can instantly turn around and 1-2 shot you in the head from ridiculous distances.

Message 5 of 123 (3,028 Views)

★ Guide

@IonHyper_TV wrote:

Yeah it's hilarious when a kid is facing the other way and can instantly turn around and 1-2 shot you in the head from ridiculous distances.

Or when you can't even get outside of the building at any side or move out of the place you're taking cover without being instantly downed or dropped with little to no HP. The stuff I've seen, just a real joke. Also it kills your morale, because now all you think is everyone is a hacker because you witnessed one before. That just makes you lose your will to play. The scoreboard also starts to be meaningless. When the game came out, I played hours straight and won many games. Now I feel like I die way too fast and get shot up instantly. I don't believe I got worse or that I'm up against so many professionals. I don't think I'm the best, but I equally don't think I'm the worst.

Message 6 of 123 (3,023 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah it's what happened to Fortnite which is why I don't play anymore, it's just full of lag abusers and cheat users. Without ping limiters, all the kids with 250+ pings just lag and warp.

Message 7 of 123 (3,010 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @ImAwfulBTW , please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

Any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

That said from your post it simply appears that you are coming up against skilled players. I have almost 40 hours of Apex Legends played across multiple platforms and have yet to see anyone I suspect of being a cheater. What I have seen is some ridiculously skilled players who have to seen to be believed. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 123 (3,414 Views)

Community Manager

@IonHyper_TV @Trenix @SugondeeezBalls 

If you guys come across a suspected cheater, please use the following link to report them, thanks.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

barry.png
Message 10 of 123 (2,986 Views)