Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

There might be a problem when..

by BadPanda_ltd

Original Post

Highlighted

There might be a problem when..

★★★★★ Apprentice

When you do a GM 2 and you end up with MW 4 Rubidium Furnaces and 1 Solvent Green.. and crap inscriptions.. and still no Legs..

Message 1 of 21 (255 Views)
Highlighted

Re: There might be a problem when..

★★★★ Guide
welcome to loot grinders lol. I agree the rates need to change a bit but if you play a game like diablo you will be use to this lol
Message 2 of 21 (237 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I've done Destiny 1 & 2, among looter shooters, But this is just beyond dumb.. Not to mention useless inscriptions, or better yet getting drops for javelins you don't use. I just cannot fathom it.
Message 3 of 21 (232 Views)
Highlighted

Working as intended?

Message 4 of 21 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Rng be rng and she's a *.

They are adjusting drop rates again next week. Boss fights will be more rewarding. 

Message 5 of 21 (222 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I agree. I was under the impression that embers were "added" to the loot boxes..Not taking the place of loot lol. Just rename the game to "Next week"

Message 6 of 21 (216 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

I agree. I was under the impression that embers were "added" to the loot boxes..Not taking the place of loot lol. Just rename the game to "Next week"

Rather play now the way it is and wwatch it evolve than not be playing and waiting still.

Message 7 of 21 (203 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Oh I'm seeing that now. I mean I've been here since closed weekend, racked up 256Hrs and managed 3 Legendaries thus far. I'm frustrated, but still here.
Message 8 of 21 (195 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@Loki_Deezie wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

Rather play now the way it is and wwatch it evolve than not be playing and waiting still.

Well you know right now Im wondering how many times theyre gonna tweak loot til they get it right.

Message 9 of 21 (194 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is the worrying part.. How many times until they get it right?

Message 10 of 21 (191 Views)
Twitter Stream