Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: There might be a problem when..

by Noa12390

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

As many as it takes. They are making small cumulative changes rather than overreacting and then having to nerf. I think gm2 feels pretty good and will be even better next week. gm1 could stand a bit of a buff, imo.

Message 11 of 21 (105 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just give it 6 more months bro... dont lose hope... they will get it right next patch..blah blah blah...

Message 12 of 21 (103 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
at this point they seem to be aimming for the It's Over 9000 for changes to loot
Message 13 of 21 (102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

@Loki_Deezie wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

I agree. I was under the impression that embers were "added" to the loot boxes..Not taking the place of loot lol. Just rename the game to "Next week"

Rather play now the way it is and wwatch it evolve than not be playing and waiting still.

Well you know right now Im wondering how many times theyre gonna tweak loot til they get it right.

Over Nine Thousand! I should have read the second page first. ^

Message 14 of 21 (96 Views)

★ Apprentice

Diablo fixed their loot problem YEARS ago. They also have a reforge system for gear you want to keep but change the affixes.

Message 15 of 21 (74 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I liked the system in the Division where you could re-roll stats.. And after an hour or two, I'm still getting doubles and triples of stuff already gotten for my Colossus.. Or I did manage to get a Legendary for an interceptor, which I don't use.. Just wanna finish out my colossus.
Message 16 of 21 (68 Views)

★★ Guide

@BadPanda_ltd wrote:

When you do a GM 2 and you end up with MW 4 Rubidium Furnaces and 1 Solvent Green.. and crap inscriptions.. and still no Legs..

Gm3 freeplay, max out ur power level prefably with some luck inscriptions, team up with people that are about the same power level....legendary rain....1 or 2 every hour or so....

Message 17 of 21 (63 Views)

★ Apprentice

ive racked up a few hours the last few nights and none from GM3 freeplay. the few days previous i got a few from freeplay. only get them from strongholds now for some reason. and i need 30 more freeplay missions for the achievement so its mainly all im doing now. 

Message 18 of 21 (56 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I got a ranger legendary on my Storm -.- Ive never even played Ranger

Message 19 of 21 (43 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For my colussus, I now have 6 or 7 legendary items:

- 7 weapons

- 6 RB items

- 4 LB items

Note: that’s after well over 200hr of gaming by the way... real grind...!

So yes, ZERO Colossus components because the 5 components I got were for other javelins:

- 2 interceptor duplicates

- 2 storm duplicates

- 1 ranger

- 2 universal duplicates

I got all my Legendary Components playing the colossus... and yes, no Colossus.

Last night I finished my first GM3 Stronghold which felt tedious (there is something so wrong about 3 colossus slamming the same target for 3-4 minutes... scaling issue in my opinion... there’s hard and then there is too hard... then there is GM3 Boss hard...)

What do you get for finishing a GM3 stonghold again...? Ah yes, bloody Masterwork Items that you wouldn’t need if you are able to finish a GM3 stronghold... lol

All this rant had a poistive linked to the post by the way, sorry!

What I left out is that a red bar dropped a legendary item and it turned out to be a Legendary Colossus Component (Reinforced Hull with something like 15800 I believe).

We might find that GM3 Strongholds are a good place to get these indeed, if you are ready to grind super hard... whilst other players who eventually get matched into your game come and help before rage quitting... we were 2 colossus on that run at one point and it was crazy hard.

Anyone else had good drops on GM3 Strongholds?

Message 20 of 21 (41 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help