There is no star wars battlefront product code in my confirmation email!

by DoctorRedknive

Original Post

Re: There is no star wars battlefront product code in my confirmation email!

★★★ Novice

Which is all fine and well, and I appreciate your attempt at helping me, but to say that my question has been answered would be incorrect. If you do know how one can access your original player account, please advise how to do so. Is there a webpage ? Email address? Through Origin? Or do I have to contact a Game Advisor as you mentioned? Any steps that would help me know where to start would be appreciated. 

Message 11 of 15 (907 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem. In February I purchased Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition on my PC on Origin and it's lost. It's not in my game library, nor in my order history. I have changed my email details, but the game was still there after that. When I try to open it from the shortcut, it says that I need a product code, but I don't have the product code in my confirmation either. I only have the order code. Does anyone know the problem please?

Thanks

Message 12 of 15 (867 Views)

Community Manager

@TemodicBounty Hi, if the game isn't in the order history after purchasing from Origin, this indicates that there's an account mixup. 

You mention changing your email details, it sounds like Origin is still tied to an older address. 

If you can't track down the game you can reach out to support, they can easily find the game in question. However it's worth noting that support is off for the holidays, and will be back on the 26th. 

Hopefully you'll be able to find the game and play today. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 15 (863 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks Standard smile

Message 14 of 15 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game on ps4 but have since stoped using my ps4 how do i take my ps4 account with the game over to pc without having to rebuy the game, sorry for my spelling i can take photos or evedince of it and would just like to play the game again sincerely reza

Message 15 of 15 (807 Views)