Re: There is no italian dubbing for the game

by RockShepard

Original Post

★ Guide

@EA_David Do not abandon Mass Effect, but put it in the hands of people capable of making it truly a Mass Effect ... dubbing Italian including

Message 231 of 257 (1,511 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

MASS EFFECT without dubbing is not... MASS EFFECT. no italian dubbing, no sales in italy. mass effect andromeda isnt for players,but for money.

What sadness.

FEDERICO

Message 232 of 257 (1,504 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You guys have got put the heart for this game, but you guys didn't have put the dubbing in Italian.

Message 233 of 257 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

without italian dubbing  dont buy it

Message 234 of 257 (1,443 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I will buy it if EA and Bioware add italian dubbing

Message 235 of 257 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i stopped to play because while i'm playng this kind of game i need to understand language and not worring about subtitles that also are so small even on a 50 inch screen

Message 236 of 257 (1,389 Views)

★★ Novice

i won't!....   I' ll never buy  a game from BioWare anymore untill MEA ll be dubbed.  oh part of fault its probably of EA so no more money ll be given to EA also.
THis is a promise, and ea games aren't chaeper!Im VERY disappointed! .
MAE Mass Angry Effect ll' be the way to reamind that chapter.
good bye!

Message 237 of 257 (1,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Quarian on Andromeda ??? Continue to put patches on a game that has more holes of the Titanic... Zipped lips

Go back to old habits and characteristics of the previous games, the title it surely would benefit and would return to sell as the trilogy

Message 238 of 257 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have wait a  lot time this game (Mass Effect Andromeda) but without italian dubbing I will dont buy it. I hope EA change own idea

Message 239 of 257 (1,331 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_David Go back to listening to your fans (including Italian) without making trips to the blind as in Andromeda, the Milky Way and the trilogy have not yet closed their course, they are the real success of Mass Effect, restarting from them ...and put the brand in the hands of a team that knows how to really make a Mass Effect ... and success will come back

Message 240 of 257 (1,281 Views)