Re: There is a new report option in solos

by SicFxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There is a new report option in solos

★★★★★ Guide

So I just saw there is new report option in solos mode for players who team up, please use it and let's get rid of these scums!

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Just finished getting ganged on 3 games in a row. If reporting ppl teaming up is as good as reporting ppl cheating, ...well, we can all finish that sentence pretty easily. It's nice they added it, but honestly, can't see much happening with it. How are they gonna know? Expect us to send a clip every time we get teamed on on solo?...yeah right

Heart

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls 

Just finished getting ganged on 3 games in a row. If reporting ppl teaming up is as good as reporting ppl cheating, ...well, we can all finish that sentence pretty easily. It's nice they added it, but honestly, can't see much happening with it. How are they gonna know? Expect us to send a clip every time we get teamed on on solo?...yeah right

Heart

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sp4ceb4lls NIce! I didn't notice it.
Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls Its doesnt work. For PS its hold down right stick and it does nothing. Not sure if it just auto reports but nothing came up and not notification after the fact saying I had reported the person.

In saying that the footage before I reported was the proof, so not sure how they are going to look back and see people cheating.

I personally think it was added so they less people complain, and stop playing apex thinking something is going to be done about cheaters.
Message 4 of 4 (231 Views)