Re: There Should Be a Bar Above HP to Show HP Regeneration Delay

by newbebop

Original Post

There Should Be a Bar Above HP to Show HP Regeneration Delay

★★★★ Guide

We've all been there... getting damaged, bailing out while sprinting to cover waiting for our HPs to regenerate once again. Not knowing when your HP will start regenerating feels like "forever" sometimes. And there seems to be something "hidden" when it comes to sprinting and regenerating as well. It seems like sprinting "slows" down the regeneration delay timer? I would like to know if it's better for me to keep running, or taking cover.

The HP regeneration delay bar would show you how much time left you need to wait until your HP starts regenerating again. This should help you figure out the best strategies to stay alive during a game.

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: There Should Be a Bar Above HP to Show HP Regeneration Delay

★★ Guide
@GammaX6 Sprinting and even walking causes regeneration delay. Also, holding still causes active regeneration to move faster.

I'm not going to argue with you that it's annoying that nothing tells you that. It's just something most players who played Garden Warfare 2 picked up from experience. You get a feel for the timing after a while too.

As far as a bar goes, idk. Some form of visual indicator might be nice. Maybe your health meter could pulse rapidly and the pulse could slow down the closer to regeneration you got. But honestly I think they don't want you to know, to keep the tension high. Either that out to make you more likely to try and find a healer character.
Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)