Theories and speculations

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Theories and speculations

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hey lads, i'm just done playing and to add some sparks to the last match i hot dropped in skull town and died after 20 seconds with no dmg dealt ah ah

Anyway, there's something that popped up in my mind and i would like to know what you guys think about it.

Everybody know really well our friend skeleton that makes skull town so carachteristic; i was thinking that he maybe is a Leviathan; rumors are saying that L001 is ready to enter the canyon due some troubles that involve Wattson and Crypto (?), what about if something already happened in the past and one of them entered that canyon before and ended up dead?

This are just funny theories and opinions; what do you think about it? 

Message 1 of 4 (270 Views)

Re: Theories

★★★★ Guide

Those are not leviathan bones. The skull itself is nearly as large as a leviathan. Look at the back bone, the leviathans don't have a huge fin running down their spines. I'm not so sure any of the bones anywhere on the map are from them. Definitely not the bones in skull town 

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★★★ Expert

@full951 wrote:

Those are not leviathan bones. The skull itself is nearly as large as a leviathan. Look at the back bone, the leviathans don't have a huge fin running down their spines. I'm not so sure any of the bones anywhere on the map are from them. Definitely not the bones in skull town 

Wrong!

The skull easily correlates to the size of the Leviathans, also in TF lore, they are the largest animals in the world, so there literally are no other possibilities.

Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@full951 wrote:

Wrong!

The skull easily correlates to the size of the Leviathans, also in TF lore, they are the largest animals in the world, so there literally are no other possibilities.

If thats true then L001 and L002 are babies and have yet to develop the defining features of a mature leviathan. Where did you find leviathan lore from?
Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)