Re: Theoretical discussion: Next weapon

by Biochemikas

Original Post

Theoretical discussion: Next weapon

Champion

It could be a new legendary tier weapon or a new shot gun weapon.

I think a new shotgun could be a double barrel shotgun that uses double ammo but really wide spread.

Or maybe the next legendary weapon could be explosive based?

What do you think will be next?

Message 1 of 6 (270 Views)

★ Guide
Titanfall 2 did have a grenade launcher in the multiplayer, so maybe that, but I don't know how that would work in a BR setting
Message 2 of 6 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's possible they may make a grenade launcher legend specific, for a new legend, but I could see it as a gold weapon in a drop.

Personally for some reason I am picturing a new pistol. Energy pistol perhaps, maybe a second heavy pistol that works similar to that of the p45. Not sure exactly what you would do with the heavy, but as an energy pistol I could totally see a charge up pistol that fires either fast with weak shots, or one strong powered shot.
Message 3 of 6 (248 Views)

Champion

Like the pistol in DOOM? :P

Message 4 of 6 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It'll probably be more energy based weapons.

So far as standard we've had an energy sniper(Triple Take) and an Energy LMG (Devotion) And they just added an energy Assault rifle (Havoc) So it wouldn't surprise me if they add more energy based weapons such as an energy Shotgun, Pistol, SMG and even grenades.

I'd imagine an energy pistol to be slow, charged and heavy shots as opposed to full/semi-auto, same with a shoitgun, imagine the charged peacekeeper but slower and less range maybe. SMg would likely be the same as the Havoc and devotion, rapid but with charge time, another use for the turbo charger I guess.

As for legendary tier weapons I imagine things such as grenade launchers and rockets would fall in to that catagory if they don't make those types Legend specific as ultimates/Tacticals. As much as I like the idea of new weapons I'd just like more loot in general. I'm not saying that Apex doesn't have enough loot or anything but as it stands with the one new weapon they have introduced it makes use of existing loot.

When we get new weapons I want them to introduce new attachments and hop-ups along with them for more variation.

Message 5 of 6 (216 Views)

★ Pro

I would like a non-legendary bolt action sniper. Kraber feels lonely and needs a friend in that kategory.

Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)