The weekend thread!

by Straatford87

Original Post

The weekend thread!

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

Prepare your favorite snack, supply yourself with your beverage of choice, and ready your most comfortable seat - weekend is here! And that means game time.

asdas.PNG

What will you be playing this weekend?

Message 1 of 104 (1,090 Views)

Re: The weekend thread!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
Message 2 of 104 (1,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Straatford87 Well, I'm planning to play Battlefield 1 and Elite Dangerous. Also, watch Streams Computer

Message 3 of 104 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
After my 100th hour in Mass Effect , i finally bought planet coaster and let the noob artist go in me! Its a nice relaxing game for a change :-)
Message 4 of 104 (1,075 Views)

Hero

I'm replaying the original Mass Effect and am currently on Noveria. It's impressive how big this map is for a last-gen Unreal 3 Engine game. All of Noveria, with the exception of a small portion of the Peak 15 facility, is one big area. The elevators are used to load and unload portions to and from the RAM, and while those elevators were heavily criticized, I think it's a clever mechanic to give an immense sense of scope on old hardware.

I'll play some Mass Effect Andromeda as well. I'm working on the sniper rifle challenge and already have bronze. I'm now farming points on the Isharay, which is basically an even more overpowered Widow. I also switched from the salarian to human infiltrator so I can get some points into incinerate as well, since I already maxed out energy drain for the challenge.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 104 (1,073 Views)

Hero

@Kozzzmozzz wrote:
After my 100th hour in Mass Effect , i finally bought planet coaster and let the noob artist go in me! Its a nice relaxing game for a change :-)

@Kozzzmozzz Here are two of my coasters on the Steam Workshop, for when you feel too lazy to build something:

A mine train - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=804082140

A wooden coaster - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=807043317

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 104 (1,069 Views)

@Straatford87 Well, i've dusted that HITMAN 2015 that was gathering dust due to me not having a powerful rig (not the case anymore, so i installed it finally). I've got it for the equivalent of 15euro in a sale at one of the largest retailers from here and it was the last on the shelves (if i see a good deal, i usually go for it). And after i finish the training mission, that will be back to Dragon Age Inquisition.

Also, i have planned on watching Prometheus and Assassin Creed (borrowed the blu-rays from my friend). I can probably say that is a Michael Fassbender nightStandard smile

Popcorn, checked. Movies, checked. Waiting for the nightfallWink

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 7 of 104 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ah nice, ill give them a look! Still grasping all the possibilities so ill defo can use prebuilds Large smile nice game so far, so many options
Message 8 of 104 (1,064 Views)

EA DICE Team

@IIPrest0nII

I can't say that I'm surprised by you playing BF1 :-)

Do you usually watch streams while you're gaming?

@Kozzzmozzz

Relaxing is what it's all about in the end. I'm shying a bit away these days from games that have me stressed out. After all, the weekend should be for relaxing.. :-)

So how's the artist in you doing so far?

@Fred_vdp

I can only admire clever game design with limited resources available. Even if it sometimes leads to criticism such as with the elevators.

On a side note: how does it feel switching from ME1 to Andromeda?

@ivrognard

That's a great deal! And that sounds like an awesome movie night. I remember that we talked about Prometheus in another thread, but I'm not sure anymore if you've already seen it?

In the light of Alien movies..... I watched Aliens again last night. I felt like being creeped out for a change.. :-)

Message 9 of 104 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @Straatford87

When I'm still waiting for a next patch for ME:A I planned to record walkthrough for this games and upload it to youtube channel:

Medal of Honor: Airborne
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Collapse
Lichdom: Battlemage

And how about you?

Message 10 of 104 (1,049 Views)