Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The test server is good and all but....

by Krysohmyz

Original Post

The test server is good and all but....

★★★★ Novice

It will still divide the PC playerbase even more. Nowdays it is a luck of the draw if we get a full group.

Now we have to test the content for them aswell, removing even more from the active playerbase.

Sure testing is good but a multi billion company should have afford to have some paid testers to make sure things work, not the paying playerbase!

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

On the other hand, if they leave the quality assessment on us, rather than paid testers, they have a better chance of coming up with something ACTUALLY good.

Once they've figured out the good game thing, full squads shouldn't be that much of a problem. I know quite a lot of people who are eager to return to Anthem.

Plus from what I understood, the PTS won't be a full feature set, so you won't be able to play it INSTEAD of the game. Rather it will be ever changing as they add and remove things they want to test.

Message 2 of 4 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Time will tell what happens

Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You are right. I was torn tonight. I played the live version instead of the PTS because I didn't want to waste time on progress that is lost. Maybe tried PTS for an hour.
Message 4 of 4 (327 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help