by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: The story behind your name

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@EidolonMirage13

An unseeable, unbelievable and unkillable phantom.. well played.. Large smile

@DarkBanishing

I have buried buried many-a-creature purely by uttering your name.. 

If I had to choose a name from one of my favorite magic cards, then it would be terror:

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=202486

However, EA_Terror wouldn't look very friendly...........

Message 21 of 25 (383 Views)

★★ Pro

Back when the first GT-R from SimBin simulation racing game came out i was just transitioning from console arcade / sim racing stuff like Gran Turismo and such. Once i got my first PC and the bug for real sims i started investing in proper steering wheels and pedals. I was a big fan and thus had to have a user name to reflect it. After a ton of hours driving many many Sims and finally ranking in the top five in hot lap competitions in a few of them I really wanted a user name that was reflective of all this. So after some pacing back and forth thinking with bubble pipe in hand i came up with Simmaster. Couldn't use It because it was taken,  apparently there were many more "Simmasters" above my skill level lol . So thinking high cornering G forces when one gets the apex and cornering just right i went with Simmaster2g. After a bit though it started to feel a bit braggy so i just shorten it to master2g. From there it stuck and i have used it ever since . Weird evolving of a users name but mine non the less haha Standard smile

Message 22 of 25 (363 Views)

@Straatford87 wrote:

However, EA_Terror wouldn't look very friendly...........

@Straatford87

Lol! Large smile

Help! EA_Terror is online! Tongue out

Wink

Message 23 of 25 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Tom  - What is your gaming name?

Message 24 of 25 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Murray is my real surname and was born in 1973 , so Muza73 is a nick name for Murray and my date of birth.

Message 25 of 25 (269 Views)