Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The server has shut down

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

The server has shut down

★★★ Apprentice

I get no warning mind you the server literally just shuts down I get booted and I lose all of the resources that I have gathered. Something seriously needs to be done about this server issue it’s going to kill the game.

And before you ask yes this has happened to me numerous times which is why I am mentioning it now. 

Message 1 of 6 (119 Views)

Except you shouldn't lose anything.  If you have picked up an item, and have it in inventory, then it will be available after a successful endmission screen.  So simply go back into freeplay, and exit freeplay and you should get all items.  On some occasions, you still don't get an item screen but will then find your items in your vault.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 6 (111 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I read that it only counts for masterworks and legendary‘s everything else you will lose. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you for your reply by the way.

Message 3 of 6 (106 Views)

If you have it in inventory...ie picked up, it should be safe.  MW and Leg stuff, iirc, locks as soon as it drops, meaning technically you don't have to pick them up...but I have never wanted to test it, especially with how few legendary items I get.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 4 of 6 (100 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can confirm that all loot should be there. I’ll admiit it’s possible that someone could lose items they Have picked up but I have yet to see someone prove it. 

Message 5 of 6 (85 Views)
Highlighted

@Skyward3 wrote:

I read that it only counts for masterworks and legendary‘s everything else you will lose. ...

That applies to items you leave on the field (don't pick up).

If it's in your backpack, it should stay in your backpack, even after a crash, until you next properly return to the Fort again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 6 of 6 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help