Re: The sanity... the humanity

by DrenMadre

Original Post

The sanity... the humanity

★★★★★ Expert

So it’s been a couple days since I have not ‘played’ Apex. I log on, hopefully find a pack in first game, finish the match if it’s been going favorable (really low standards. Favorable is even team is near each other instead of everybody in another POI xD) and then log off. 

ITS AMAZING. No raging, calmer piece of mind... no blood pouring out of my orifices due to high blood pressure... aka the way it should be...

That is all

Message 1 of 22 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Right with you....think I've played 10 games this week at most.....

Log on, game or 2, say to myself "nah, not worth the aggrivation"....

Message 2 of 22 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DrenMadreI think since monday, I’ve had the luck to find the pack in first game every day (I still have to collect today’s so I’m sitting at 3 games), but I dont know if I played extra 3 days on sunday or if it was monday... so sitting at 3 or 6 games atm xD. I only need 2 or 3 packs still ;D

I say almost the same. Even if the match went well I’ll say “nope, this is how they lure you and then suddenly games turn sour fast”

Message 3 of 22 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Have played 4 hours in the last 6 days or so. That's almost 1/5th of my usual play time. I log on, play for 1 and half hour and then done or I just keep sleeping and don't play at all xD
Message 4 of 22 (438 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q And I play every day without raging 🤷‍♂️
Message 5 of 22 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hayhorI would love to have your temperament! Some matches make me want to smash my desk and I've only had it 3 days xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 22 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor That just shows your insanity. You’re not helping your case here
Message 7 of 22 (407 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME It is mainly about expectations. You cant expect people to be good. One thing covid has taught us is people are generally selfish. I started my morning quitting two pub matches on the drop. The first one the guy pings center of fragment but waits to drop until right over. 4 teams were already landed. The second on the guy doesnt ping and starts swirling us in the air, then says he is loba and he is going to get something from the vault so he starts to go trainyard which already has 3 team trails landed.

I played with a friend and a random last night in ranked. The random was at plat but we had a really fun chaotic game and won. He then invited us. He told us he was trying to get 3000 kills this season on wraith and was close already. The rest of the games were disasters with the random. He didnt communicate well, rushed everything that moved and was usually dead or down before we knew what happened. And every time he died he said the person was cheating or the game audio screwed him. Reality was he was playing a team game by himself for his own agenda and getting team fire focused. He was quite an angry and frustrated person. I wanted to ask what the point was grinding kills and kept quiet.

Life happiness is really up to the person themselves. Expecting others to make you happy is silly.
Message 8 of 22 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GH0STEDbyME smash your desk when I just bought it you and you know I'm gonna smash your head off it mate👍

Message 9 of 22 (378 Views)

Champion
@fallenH3ll This is what I have to put up with @Koochi-Q @hayhor @DarthValtrex xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 22 (375 Views)