The ring discourages fighting

by RelentlessShiba

Original Post

The ring discourages fighting

★★★★★ Novice

Like the title says the ring discourages fighting. My team and I want to get into fights but then the ring is coming. Over and over we battle and win the fight only to get killed by the ring. On the second ring two games in a row we had someone who couldnt even heal after being picked up. The second ring!!!!  So i guess its better to run into the zone and camp then try to get into fights just because the ring could hit you.its way to powerful imo 

Message 1 of 7 (296 Views)

Re: The ring discourages fighting

★ Pro

Manage your time better, the ring is fine, it actually encourages fighting by pushing the teams together faster, instead of people sitting in the storm

Message 2 of 7 (283 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Jem450R wrote:

Manage your time better, the ring is fine, it actually encourages fighting by pushing the teams together faster, instead of people sitting in the storm

^^ This. Manage your time better and always keep an eye on the timer and ring location.

It gets me sometimes, but that isn't the rings fault. It's mine.

Instead of complaining, adapt to it. It's in a good place now imo.

Message 3 of 7 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RelentlessShiba I won’t even read your actual post cause I already disagree with your title. The ring does encourage fighting. Fighting INSIDE the ring and even more so in the smaller ones. It does however deter camping near the edges or fighting outside the ring so there’s that.
Message 4 of 7 (269 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yep, I also agree with the ring being "aggressive". What's the point of a ring that does little damage?

If you think that being in the center is the best strategy, go for it. Every approach has its advantages and drawbacks regarding looting, encounters...

I'd even like to test more faster or insta-death rings in some limited game modes. I created a topic about that at https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Temporary-test-fun-game-modes/m-p/8023180/ but sadly nobody replied Devil

Message 5 of 7 (248 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@RelentlessShiba wrote:

Like the title says the ring discourages fighting. My team and I want to get into fights but then the ring is coming. Over and over we battle and win the fight only to get killed by the ring. On the second ring two games in a row we had someone who couldnt even heal after being picked up. The second ring!!!!  So i guess its better to run into the zone and camp then try to get into fights just because the ring could hit you.its way to powerful imo 

This is why the ring damage was increase so people would stop camping it.

You shouldn't be battling outside the ring or trying to go third party some one with about a minute left to go. Get to the next safe zone and battle there.

The ring damage is in a good place, it's you that needs to have better time management.

Message 6 of 7 (240 Views)

★★ Pro

GOOD!

I hate when people fight in the first three rings like it's nothing. The whole point of it is to push people inside. Must be a good feeling to know you get kills by third-partying or starting a fight when they're not healed up all the way smh. 

Message 7 of 7 (208 Views)