The real reason I hate Wraith that you won't think about

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

Re: The real reason I hate Wraith that you won't think about

★★ Pro

@pastaclownI think he meant some program

@CocoaTheHyenafighting Gibraltar isn't hard as long as it isn't a sniper fight because sniper fight and long range fights with Gibraltar are harder when he has that shield

Message 11 of 24 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CocoaTheHyena Yeah everyone just complains about wraith hitbox, people can't hit their shots and not set upping their settings then they start to blame the game, I have no issue about hitbox they add perks for legends, FORTIFIED for huge hitboxes and low profile for small hit boxes and it absolutely giving the advantage so what they can do about it, if they want them to make it bigger so this will bring more complainers and everyone will request to make every legend same size hit boxes
Message 12 of 24 (486 Views)

★ Pro

balance ?

u cant strafe very well with giby like wriath,wattson,lifeline 

and i dont need to talk about shottgun small vs big hittbox

big target should have more health aka more than 100hp

Message 13 of 24 (462 Views)

★★ Guide
@pastaclown Yeah you have to figure out how to do it depending on what platform you use, for xbox for example you just hit the xbox button and hit capture, for me I record the last 2 minutes at 1080, but you can set it to 5 minutes at 720 if you want more film.

Depending on if you use Playstation or PC you'll have to find the corresponding action.
Message 14 of 24 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@CocoaTheHyenaps4 you hit share. I have mine set to 30 minutes.

Message 15 of 24 (408 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis am totally with you in that , and its not an optical illusion regarding the movement .
go to firing range and test all legends with strafing left and right , she is the only one with abnormal staring speed .
i main lifeline which she is almost exact size as wraith but when it comes to jumping it's the first thing thing i do when i clutch face to face .
the only different thing is when i jump i become an easy target .
another thing ,compare wraith crouching with similar size legend ,you can barley see her , it's like she becomes one with the ground and very hard to hit.
so forget about her tactical and combine crouching , jumping and strafing left and right and you will get an untouchable target.
regarding gibby i have two words only ....... NERF gibby haha
Message 16 of 24 (353 Views)

★ Novice
@damsonwhufndthis Yall are just bad i have no problem killing wraiths or any character for that matter only one i have trouble with is gibby
Message 17 of 24 (274 Views)

Champion
@Spartan54674 Ummm you are responding to a 6 month old post. 🤷‍♂️
Message 18 of 24 (266 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor LOL XD
Message 19 of 24 (246 Views)

Champion
@Spartan54674 And I hope you're a sweat if you're gonna assume people are bad at the game because they didn't like one legend.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 24 (236 Views)