Re: The r99 meta needs some nerfs

by HugoHobickaStopa

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Completely disagree. I get creamed by people with all other guns quickly. I still can't get the timing right with a peacekeeper. Either using it or being shot at. I always seemed to get downed  so l've learned techniques to counter it, if at all possible. The R-99 and Alt. are my go to combo for quick movement and renegotiation  #gitgud

Message 11 of 16 (329 Views)

★★★ Guide

what about buffing guns bcose this game allready have longest TTK in all shooter games out there 

Message 12 of 16 (313 Views)

@hhnbbfggty66 I agree, the 99 is ridiculous. I hate it. I won't even use it as I feel dirty afterwards.
Message 13 of 16 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]

hate longbow most easy to use OP < hate r99 becouse all good players use it and kill random people

Message 14 of 16 (278 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@HugoHobickaStopa long bow is good until they reach you in closed range.

A full kitted R99 simply is not enough when you have to fight multiple targets and each of them carry R99 + peacekeeper lolz
Message 15 of 16 (270 Views)

★★★ Pro
@aisthebestletter This is what we need!

"Shot for shot, the R-97 Compact SMG has the lowest damage output of all the primary weapons. But what it lacks in damage output it more than makes up for in its impressive rate of fire. The weapon's blistering cyclic rate makes it an extremely formidable weapon in close-quarter encounters, easily mowing down pilots and AI alike. However, go easy on the trigger. The high rate of fire results in extreme recoil, making it difficult to keep the weapon on-target. Compensate for muzzle climb by firing in short bursts, particularly when engaging targets beyond 15–20 meters."

https://titanfall.fandom.com/wiki/R-97_Compact_SMG

Player should have to burst at 15-20 meters to hit targets.

Right now people can laser at 15-40 meters.

To be honest the R99 needs a complete rework!

High ADS recoil.
Triangle Hip-fire reticle.
10m laser hipfire.
And Large 37 round level 3 mag.
Message 16 of 16 (248 Views)