The "Is this guy cheating? Look at these cheats!" Thread.

by Dominicomucci

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The "Is this guy cheating? Look at these cheats!" Thread.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I thought it would be usefil to make a thread for pc players to post to do the forum doesn't get spammed with multiple cheat posts and EA can find them all in one place as many interesting posts are just getting spammed off the page.

So here it is no posting names of cheats though!

Message 1 of 4 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The "Is this guy cheating? Look at these cheats!" Thread.

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (325 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I had made a post about this but I'll share it here. this is on Xbox one but I believe this is a pc glitch too. 

Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

★ Apprentice
When is in game reporting coming? Can't expect people to fill out forms on a website, can't even easily copy paste a players name your reporting....
Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)