Re: The problem with people that want SBMM removed

by YunoYukkisu

Original Post

Champion

@RukaTheChicken  You do realise that by doing this,you literally just give other people the same negative experience you're having right?

I can understand not wanting to be whomped by higher skilled players bud, but repeatedly creating accounts just so you can score some easy kills on newbs isn't exactly a fair solution.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 15 (329 Views)

★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

@RukaTheChicken  You do realise that by doing this,you literally just give other people the same negative experience you're having right?

I can understand not wanting to be whomped by higher skilled players bud, but repeatedly creating accounts just so you can score some easy kills on newbs isn't exactly a fair solution.

Well forcing people to play only ranked is not a right choice to this game. In this game we get LTM's rare as hell so everyone will be forced to play ranked or SBMM which is also ranked. 

I hope they are prepharing us for tournament or something because now I feel like every match for me is a tournament lol final circle with 10 duos is like cmon what are we playing respawn.

Message 12 of 15 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I need to start doin this lol 

Message 13 of 15 (261 Views)

Champion
@RukaTheChicken You are an issue too. Preying on easy opponents. You shouldnt ve averaging even 8 kills a game. Yeah, with the short term part of sbmm, you will get matched with predators, who likely dont come close to that kd ratio.
Message 14 of 15 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MrCarri-X 

No, i never said that i want to play in bots lobby all the time but if have 2 choice : continue to play with predators without 0 CHANCES TO DO ANY KILL AND NEVER ENJOY THAT GAME or re create an account to enjoy a game that i like.

but yes is not that fun to re create account to fight against newbies but i dont have any other choice because of these matchmakings going insane after few games.

IKR that for newbies that's not really cool for them but anyway i have like 30 hours playing on apex ^^ but as i said, i dont specially like or want to re create account everytime, but if i dont do it, i'm with predators / lv 500 etc and its impossible to win a fight against these players with my level, i am good in fps so if you compare me to newbies to fps yeah i'll rekt them but it doesn't mean that i am supposed to play with the elite of apex players.

Message 15 of 15 (227 Views)